MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Parking sensors

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  FrankM83 
#1 ·
HI all can anyone direct me to a good parking sensor system to fit on my TF? Thanks

#4 ·
The TF is so short it's just as easy to point your hand over the boot lid until you feel the fence.

Wish I's thought of that BEFORE I reversed in to the childrens climbing frame. Sensors wouldn't have helped me as it is a tubular frame - edge on to me. So the dent is a nice vertical crease across the spoiler.

#8 ·

Gotta love the dude for attempting to demonstrating the [sensor] sound:

ALARM SOUND

1​
160-200cm​
Safe Mode​
No sound​

2​
100-150cm​
Safe Mode​
Bi------Bi--------Bi​

3​
70-90cm​
Alarm mode​
Bi---Bi---Bi---​

4​
40-60cm​
Danger Mode​
Bi-Bi-Bi-​

:lol:

Kudos to the seller.
Rob

#14 ·
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Parking-Rever...66:2|39:1|72:1689|240:1308|301:1|293:1|294:50

I have fitted these from this seller to two cars and not had any problems. The other day I parked my Jaguar barge into a space that someone in a focus gave up on.

They are very good and easy to fit. The only additional thing you need is two Scotch locks to tap into the reverse light wire.

But having said that. I see absolutely no good reason to fit them to a car like the MGF. By the time you can't judge where the car behind is, the buzzer will already have gone off.

Shaf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.