Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Bristol + East Yorks + France
Car: MGTF 364 days a year. L200 for 1 day of snow.
New years resolutions - What do you need to do to the f or tf this year.
We all have things we need to get around to doing.
I just wondered what you should/maybe/should not be doing for our f 'n' tf's in 2017.
- I SHOULD really get to the bottom of the battery drain issue.
- Resolder the drivers window relay again.
- Darn a small hole in the roof.
- Drive with the roof off more often.
- Drill out the key hole in a new coloured near side handle and paint to match. (1.6 tf).
- Change the front tyre to match the others.
- Get out on an MG official run
My Should nots,
Reinsure with the same company again.
Let a tyre place torque the rims up to 150nm ( the same as a range rover)
Last edited by batoutofhull; 08-01-2017 at 00:13.