MG-Rover.org Forums - View Single Post - 1.8T Alloy T-Pieces. Bought Two and a tad Disappointed.
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 19-03-2017, 12:03 Thread Starter
MGJohn
Supporter

Car: MG Montego Turbo; 620ti x3; MG ZS; MGF and MG ZT 1.8t x2; MG ZT-T x1
X-Posted from my post on 75/ZT Club site.

Considering the time delay between placing my order and receiving the items, I began to suspect that they had farmed out production for my order rather than supply off the shelf.

From what you now say and reading the other old thread you previously posted a link to, it would appear I've been lucky to get my T-Pieces.

After my reworking them, I'm pleased with the end product. The one I bought two years ago and fitted to my other ZT 1.8t appears fine.

EDIT to ADD @ 11:49

I paid 30 each for mine. I think this post over on that earlier linked thread nails it from the cost effective viewpoint. Even so, my two looked hurriedly manufactured. A little more time would result in a far nicer end product. Speed does not always equate to efficiency and a satisfied customer. I used to run my own company and providing good product and service ensures hard won customers keep coming back for more. Otherwise they will vote with their feet.

Here's that single post on the other thread :~

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums - View Single Post - Spencer Ashley T-Piece SERIOUS QUALITY ISSUES

Apparently ... in a parallel universe MGJohn drives .........A.......

B>>M>>W ....

Arrrrrggghhhhh......... ......

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome