MG-Rover.org Forums - Entries for June 4, 2012

Go Back   MG-Rover.org Forums > Blogs

Old

17" Wheels - Custom paint Black / Blue (Part II)

Posted 04-06-2012 at 17:59 by Shinigami
Updated 04-06-2012 at 20:03 by Shinigami
Monday 04/06/2012

The weather has been and fairly nice today so I've managed to complete 2 wheels which tomorrow (weather permitting of course) will be sprayed with 2-3 coats of clear lacquer!

Also...managed to paint the centres which will get clear coated tomorrow as well

As I previously said I didn't match the Trophy Blue by intention because I was looking for a stronger contrast of colours.

Something like this:

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 399 Comments 0 Shinigami is offline Edit Tags
Old

Mg zr remote central locking

Posted 04-06-2012 at 10:58 by Sconnie
Needs some help! My remote central locking does not work, the key fob will arm and disarm the alarm but won't open the doors or boot! Does it need to be reprogrammed or is there another fix!
I have read various blogs regarding this problem and that the eka code is required, I know I can get this code, but before I go ahead and get the code is there anything g else I can do to try and fix this!

Any help is very much appreciated!
Thanks.
Posted in MG
Views 400 Comments 0 Sconnie is offline Edit Tags
Old

My zr remote central locking 02 plate

Posted 04-06-2012 at 10:45 by Sconnie
Looking for a bit of information, hope somebody can help!
The remote central locking on my car does not work, the remote fob will arm and dis-arm the alarm, but won't open the doors or boot latch!

Is this an easy fix for the central locking, I have read on here that you need the eka code which I dont have, as I mentioned the fob works with the alarm just not the doors!

Any help is very much appreciated!!
Thanks
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 338 Comments 0 Sconnie is offline Edit Tags