MG-Rover.org Forums banner
D

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Registered
    rover_25
    1 Posts
    Hey, i was looking at getting a mafless remap for my rover 25 tdi... are you able to do this, do you have a website, and what are admiral like with this sort of thing lol you'll have to excuse me im a bit of a rookie im just fed up with my car pulling like a heap of ****

· Registered
    9,383 Posts
    Oh mate.. im busy tomorrow.. got my mates Rover 25 to sort out.. Fitting a new fuel pump.. (oh joy) I didnt realised there was another meet again this soon.. i was planning to come to the next one.. Bugger.. when is the next one..?
    Cheers
    Chaz

· Registered
    21,961 Posts
    Nah, no 10 plates at my place, newest is 59.

Probably one of the Dyno plumbers.

· Registered
    mg_express
    11,058 Posts
    is your work van a 10 plate? if so i followed you on the A14 on friday night... was in full stealth mode with the Chevvy matiz **sorry, it's a chevvy spark apparently**

· Registered
    mg_express
    11,058 Posts
    Dad's still trying, he can't seem to get what you're after, i might try the tool shops round here tomorrow as i have more time.

· Registered
    mg_express
    11,058 Posts
    hello Dave.
    :haha: just thought of 2001:a space oddysey as i typed that.
    anyway, what size allen bolts was it you needed? i asked Dad, and he said that if i could find out what size then it's very likely he can get them.

· Registered
    mg_express
    11,058 Posts
    was gonna tell you, but you've already found out :lol:
    hope the hopital visit goes well (as well as a hopital visit can)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…