M

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    mg_zs
    2,873 Posts
    Hi I have been pointed in your direction by MG John regarding rover 45 parts from a car you were breaking. did the car have climate control ? if so do you have centre console, heater box, blower transister pack an loom connection for these parts.
    cheers Bren in south wales
    ps hope you dont mind me asking.

· Registered
    mg_zr
    3 Posts
    hi mate got zr 1400 16v, was driving along then it just cut out n now it wont start, it turns over but wont fire, any idears??

· Registered
    rover_25
    14 Posts
    alryt mate mine a rover 25 gold 1.6. lowered around 35mm, got twin exhaust on it but fitting new one this sataday along with clutch.. fitting HID conversion kit 2ma and sunday getting 17inch zr alloys.. also coloured centre console also straight through centre exhaust box...u?

· Registered
    245 Posts
    Isnt it funny that over on metropower you say that if people have a problem with other members to contact you about them. But when people make a complaint you ignore it and brush the problem under the carpet. But yet on here, you have a problem with me and ask admin to sort it out and ban me.
    You know the score and i'll leave it as that. But it isnt just me who has a problem with wayne.

· Registered
    563 Posts
    Hello Martin, your offer re small parts, I after the plastic shrouds that go over the fixing bolts of the passenger hand holds(the ones above the window) Mine have just disappeared ! I know not how or why! They are the grey ones, thanks for your time, Chris S

· Registered
    rover_400_95_99
    56 Posts
    hey - just read your comment on a thread on upgrading a 400.... how hard/expensive/time consuming, was it to fit cruise control to it ??

thanks

· Registered
    321 Posts
    Hi are you breaking a 620ti. I need fort brake carriers. The shaft has seazed passenger side :/ cheers mate

· Registered
    10 Posts
    Hi there looking to put a bigger engine in to my 114 sli metro do u know of any engines that would fit right in

· Registered
    678 Posts
    hi martin,
    just wondered if you and your old man attend any rover meetings?
    id love to pop down as its down to john that my ti is back.
    ta chris
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…