Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    rover_25
    5 Posts
    Hi,

Ive just used your guide to change my TB and cable. I just wanted to say thank you and much kudos, brilliant easy to follow and very straight forward.

Just been for a drive the new parts plus a K&N panel filter fitted and its great, like a new car.
    Thank you for saving me a good few quid at my local garage.
    Cheers, Paul

· Registered
    56 Posts
    Hi mate, got a rover 25 1.4 impression which is 82bhp, tried the link to download the guide and the link doesn't work, could you send me the guide please to: hazzb89@gmail.com or give me a link that does work to download the guide please.

Thanks,

H

· Registered
    mg_zs
    341 Posts
    Hello,

Regarding your post on "84-103bhp - Guide to putting the power back into the Rover 25 *in handy pdf format*" please would you be able to email me the PDF format, or could you tell me what i would need to upgrade the standard r25 1.4 16v TB to the alloy one which people recomend, also is it the 48mm or 52mm dia? do i need a shorter cable to acheive full butterfly opening, if so where do i get this from and how would i attatch it?

Many Thanks
    Andrew Ellis
    ellis.team@googlemail.com

· Registered
    81 Posts
    Hey, saw you have starlight silver on your rover... was wondering would it be cheaper to replace bonnet (full of dents from a tree branch - not my fault) rather than repair it? If so how cheap can you get a bonnet :) cheers!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…