MG-Rover.org Forums banner
N

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    1,165 Posts
    I've only just seen this mate, as you posted it on your own wall could I collect it tomorrow? I'll give you a ring in the morning if that's ok?

· Registered
    1,165 Posts
    Hi sorry mate, I will have it. Just been really busy, can you send me your postcode please mate.

· Registered
    1,165 Posts
    Hi mate can't pm you back as your inbox is full. But I'll have the injectors. Can you send me your number. Cheers.

· Registered
    15,293 Posts
    Dude can you answer me please!!!

I have sent a few private messages now, and a couple of messages on the profile here.

If you have been busy and havent had chance to send the mirror then fair enough, just say, but your not answering me and I know you have been online on here!

· Registered
    15,293 Posts
    Did you get my message and payment? Sent it a few days ago and have heard nothing from you?

· Registered
    46 Posts
    Hello mate, ive been told it may be worth me getting in touch with you to see if you have any mgf / tf steering wheels hat you are selling?
    Would be after complete wheel inc airbag and coupling if possible.
    Would be interested to know what you have if anything and what youd want for one?
    Thanks, Craig

· Registered
    1,555 Posts
    How much would the front and rear ZR struts and springs be posted to Devon South West roughly?

Do you know what mileage the ZR had done?

PM me reply :)

· Registered
    924 Posts
    Hi fella!!!
    I'd almost given up on the car, but needs must and all that so I've dug to deep in the pocket lol Are you around Sunday 3/7??
    I can pick them up. Do you want to text me and let me know? 07872588902
    Regards
    Alex

· Registered
    924 Posts
    Hi fella.
    Do you still have those wheels, not heard from you in ages.

Hope things on the up.

· Registered
    other_manufacturer
    592 Posts
    hve a little bit of the loomnot much the lugs have been bonded back on at some point it was taken off a car i broke thats why iy that prive postage via dhl is £9

· Registered
    13,624 Posts
    Hi mate,

How much for it delivered to TN10? Anything wrong with it? I don't suppose there could be the connector and a little of the loom with it too by any chance?

Thanks
    Dan

· Registered
    mg_tf
    161 Posts
    have you got a rear control arm for a tf 160 its the one forward of the hub off side if so how much ps its the adjustable one thanks

· Registered
    mgf
    10 Posts
    can i come and look at them.....i live in rotherham.
    if it is ok let me know when and where.
    mick

· Registered
    mgf
    10 Posts
    Slippy has contacted me saying you are breaking mgf with 11spoke wheels and big brakes ...please let me know what you want for them and see if my budget will measure up ...many thanks mick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…