new install! - MG-Rover.org Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-06-2003, 09:11 Thread Starter

new install!

omg, after blowing up my pro plus sub and amp i have upgraded.
after a lengthy fitting i now have some serious sound.
a friend sold me his jbl gt1200 ( look it up ) which is huuuuge!
luckily it had a small pioneer amp fitted to the side of the box, which wasnt supposed to work, but did! yay! 65 the lot, brand new! nice. erm so, we put the jbl box in the boot, along with the pioneer amp, which is powering the 6x9s on the rear shelf, a cheap amp borrowed from a friend which is powering the sub ( jbl gto2000 amp is sitting next to me waiting to be fitted) , we put a bass controller in the back, and a brake light (led) connected to a control box which comes on with the bass! BUT the best bit is the front....newly fitted 6x9s in the front doorcards!! no more measly 17cm speakers for me lol, they were a totall pain in the arse to fit, but they sound great. And the system, well lets just say loud loud loud. AND very good quality sound too. omg with the jbl amp its gunna be crazy! just a bit of carpeting to do, and ill post some pictures.

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MG-Rover.org Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.