Greenlight Insurance are pleased to announce a 10% MG-Rover Forum members a discount off any insurance policy purchased through us.
We are a specialist insurance broker that covers both modified and performance cars. Our staff are very knowledgable so when it comes to adding modifications you can rest assured that the vehicle will be covered corretly.
We can also offer Classic car and Modified Classic polices that offer very competetive premiums for reduced mileage users/
If you would like to receive a quotation from us please call us on 01277 376000
or visit www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk
and complete an online application. If you would prefer to PM me a contact a number we can call you at a convinient time to take your details.
For more information on Greenlight Insurance and the products we offer please see below:
Why try Greenlight
As a business we are genuinely different to most mainstream providers. Our staff and senior management are vehicle enthusiasts who own and run the types of cars that our customers drive, which helps to ensure we maintain a level of understanding beyond most everyday Insurance providers.
We were established as a genuine specialist vehicle Insurance provider and have a strong level of technical knowledge in respect of performance, modified, custom, classic and kit built vehicles.
Greenlight have a long standing pedigree and have been providing our specialist vehicle Insurance products to the performance, modified, classic, custom and kit car owner since 1996.
It’s safe to say we are not the usual ‘men in grey’.
What if my Car is modified?
Modifications are not a problem to us and will be covered under our modified car Insurance products upon a like for like replacement basis in the event of damage or theft.
Unlike most Insurance providers, a good proportion of our staff own and run the type of cars that we cover, meaning we have a decent understanding of the mentality and positive care of car that comes from people that take pride in the vehicle they drive.
For this very reason we particularly like to cover modified vehicle drivers, as our view is very much that if you are spending money to improve your vehicle it demonstrates that you keep your vehicle in good order and clearly care for your vehicle.
We have a pedigree for covering modified vehicles dating back to 1996 and have a decent understanding of the merit for carrying out the respective modification to your vehicle, the impact of the modification upon the vehicle and in most cases the tuner supplying or converting the vehicle.
You CAN disclose all modifications and we can accommodate just about any enhancement (up to and including full roll cages and nitrous oxide).
Our underwriters offer ‘like for like’ replacement of modified parts for repairable instances and where possible, or an equivalent substitute part will be offered.
What cover features do you have?
Under comprehensive cover contracts we can offer the traditional cover levels that you are accustomed to, which includes features such as windscreen cover, audio cover, free European cover, legal expenses cover, no claims bonus protection, a courtesy car from the approved repairer network whilst your vehicle is in for repair and a repair guarantee for the work undertaken by them.
In addition to the traditional cover, several of our Underwriters offer additional features and if any of these are useful to you our staff will be able to explain them in further detail to you:
– provides cover to your vehicle for accident damage sustained as a result of using your vehicle upon a UK race track. This cover is available under some of our annual Insurance schemes as a pay per event option for customers that are covered with us.
Like for Like replacement of modified parts
– individual after market vehicle enhancements that are are covered under our modified vehicle schemes will be replaced upon a like for like basis in the event that damage is sustained or a part is stolen. In the event that parts are obsolete we will work with you to source an appropriate replacement (usually the equivalent part that superseded the obsolete part), or look to provide a cash value to enable you to select an alternative.
Guaranteed total loss car hire
– This is a policy cover option to keep you on the road in the event that your vehicle is stolen or written off as a result of an Insured incident. The hire car would be provided for up to 14 days.
– This optional feature is available to cover the cost of replacing your coded keys and locks in the event that your keys are lost or stolen, up to a cost of £1500. The cover can also extend to cover keys to your home in the event that your household keys are attached to the unique keyring provided.
- On highly modified vehicles we are able to offer Agreed Value polices. You will need to provide 6 photographs (front, back, left, right interior and engine bay) along with an estimate of the total modifications spend. We will then confirm a figure that we are prepared to Agree the Value at.
Should you decide to accept the policy on this basis you then know the exact amount you would receive in the event of a total loss claim.
Basic acceptance criteria
Due to the type of vehicles we cover under our preferentially rated schemes being primarily performance or modified vehicles there are some acceptance requirements to qualify for these schemes. The underwriters require all drivers to:
1) Be aged 21 or over
2) Have held a full UK license for at least 2 years
3) Have 1 Years no claims bonus (NCB). Company Car, Second cad, Commercial Vehicle and Motortrader NCB are also acceptable as well.
4) There are some postcode sectors that due to our previous bad claims experience we are no longer able to cover. In the event we cannot cover your postcode sector we will try and recommend an alternative supplier.
Insurance rating is based upon the historic performance of the policyholders that are covered and from time to time we may be unable to assist, or seem uncompetitive. This is likely to be as a result of our preferentially rated schemes excluding aspects of risk that have been consistently loss making for a period of 3 years or more.
What we can assure you is that we will always look to help each and every one of you, looking for the positive factors in every applicant to help source the best possible offer that we can from our range of available schemes.
Do you cover other models?
We are primarily here to cover performance we do have schemes available to cover an array of other performance car models for members if required to do so.
How can I get a quotation to see what you can do for me?
You can apply either online, or via the telephone depending upon your own personal preference.
Please call us on 01277 376000 for an instant quotation or complete an online quote application at www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk
Thanks for listening and we look forward to hearing from you. As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me a PM or post in this thread.