Well the past few weeks has been a bit of a saga.
The bite point was so low that after a few miles, once the car had warmed up the clutch was dragging. Had to ram my foot to the floor like a lunatic trying to get it into 1st or reverse lol.
I got a new master off of Matt and swapped that over, along with a LUK slave cylinder... made it worse, couldn't get it into gear at all!
Put the oe slave back on, and with the new master things were a bit better, but it was no solution.
So, scratching my head, I thought I could either get the box off, cross my fingers and swap for a different clutch... but I had neither the time nor inclination for this.
Or I could order the Sheddist kit from DID and see if that would sort it. I chose the latter...
And what a result! After the phaff of bleeding it, the pedal is firm as you like, the bite point is adjustable (ironically, it's too high at the moment haha) and its far better than it ever was.
I also did the UJ mod to the gear linkage, changing gear has never been so good 😂