MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Norfolk /suffolk meet

5K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  KirkJames 
#1 ·
hi all anyone wanna meet this comin friday (NORWICH CITY CENTRE) or sunday (YARMOUTH SEA FRONT).. would be good to meet a few other MG/Rover owners in the area.. anyone up for it post on here or reply in thread.. if we get enough people interested we could make it a regular thing

#7 ·
lol whenever ive been down to yarmouth in the summer with mates (non zr) but spoken to the people who have them they dont have a clue about the car they are driving and just have a zr for the sake of it and actually feel like im talking into thin air, one chap has a 2005 silver zr with paint stripper on it (clear to see) and he was telling me how its been happening for months and how he was going to go to the ex mgr dealer in lowestoft to get it done under the 10yr paint warranty and i told him mgr are no more and he was persistant that they have to 'honour' it LOL. At that paint i walked off. One person with a tb 2003 zr 160 he is good to talk to.

#14 ·
Well just let me know guys if anyone is meeting up at any point. Don't want to do the seafront thing as there is a lot of tit5 up there.
If anyone see's me knocking about just give me a flash. Can't miss me really, I think I have the only TB 180 saloon in the area. The first part of my reg is P111 ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.