mrsilicone on ebay - Page 3 - MG-Rover.org Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #41 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 11:31 Thread Starter
Banned

Car: mgf vvc
this is a forum with complete strangers.This post is an advisory route.I didn't have to include my problem,others forced me to divulge [forced lol] who then attempt to divert my cause with unfounded guesswork and telling me what is and isn't,you know nothing about me.I'm not here to be liked only because I bought an MG .It appears that many do not want to saying anything bad about mrsilicone [read ebay feedback] why ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 11:34 Thread Starter
Banned

RicWin certainly did and made comments,then changed his mind
post #43 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 11:45 Thread Starter
Banned

and why have some members ask for this post to be closed ?

post #44 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 11:50

Car: Maestros, 200, 600, ZTT
Send a message via MSN to E_T_V
Quote:
Originally Posted by midge1 View Post
It appears that many do not want to saying anything bad about mrsilicone [read ebay feedback] why ?
That is incorrect.
I couldn't care less wether it was mrsilicone, mrssilicone or grandpasilicone and his dog. You come on here ranting about something that the seller may have had no control over, who has offered to sort out in a reasonable manner and then you act like a total tool.

I'm used to dealing with complaints, much bigger complaints than the few quid this has cost you. (hundreds of thousands of pounds potentially), and if anyone of my complainants had acted like you had, I would have asked them to leave and ignore any further communication. Thankfully all my issues (so far) have been resolved far more professionally.

Legally you've not got a leg to stand on.
Your attitude stinks meaning you are unlikely to get any offers of goodwill from the seller.
You are obviously some sort of keyboard warrior who has nothing better to do and it is rare I add anyone to my ignore list, but you are coming very close. Ooops my hand slipped.
post #45 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 12:05 Thread Starter
Banned

READ mrsilicone EBAY FEEDBACK ain't gonna kill you
post #46 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 12:10

Car: Hyundai F2 Evo, 216 Cabby

I have. I see nothing that alarms me unduly, given the volume of sales the firm has.

If it concerns you that much, and it obviously does, I suggest you direct your misgivings to ebay via their complaints procedure.

I'm pretty sure nobody here is interested anymore...

post #47 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 12:13 Thread Starter
Banned

read mrsilicone EBAY FEEDBACK it.s in your own interest
post #48 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 12:19
Administrator

Car: BMW 1 Series Sport
It seems to me that there are two points here:

1. You had a bad experience with a seller and wished to share this & want to stop others using this particular seller;
and
2. You want everyone to agree with you that this seller is at fault, and their feedback shows how bad they are?

In connection with point 1, Yes the seller made a mistake, however, as per the terms of eBay, they are offering you a full refund. Fine to raise the issue, but others have had good experiences, stated this, but you still want them not to use this seller.

In connection with point 2, when you post on a forum, not everyone is going to agree with you, no point posting if everyone agreed. An open discussion should be expected, with points made in a clear and logical way, to maximise your point of view. Posts containing limited information will induce conjecture, and increase speculation. The seller has some negative feedback, but out of 27,000 items in the past 12 months and as I have already stated, the number of negatives is small. In an ideal world everything would be 100% with no negatives etc etc etc. However, the real world is slightly different and there will be issues. It is how these are corrected that is important and it seems to me a full refund has been offered which is what the eBay rules state.

Mike
post #49 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 12:19 Thread Starter
Banned

i am also spreading the word at various interest sites through out the net
post #50 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 12:32 Thread Starter
Banned

that Mike is exactly what is wrong with this country .A few mistakes are ok as percentage .multiply that by all the companies in the UK all sectors.It sends out a signal of carelessness and couldn't care less.This of course doesn't include travel and man hour expenses.Why would any buisness want to set up here? I was lucky as it cost me 20 .Others get forseps left in them.Made it clear at the start of this he's wronged me and he must pay.Public info read mrsilicone feedback on EBAY judge for yourself
post #51 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 12:46

Car: MG ZTT 2002 CDTI
There are so many more interesting things going on in the world or that can be done with the gift of life.

People make mistakes, but occasionally we need to keep it in perspective and look to the bigger picture, if the minimum wage was 6 an hour then you have probably spend more than 2 hours composing posts on this forum, if we had spend those 2 hours working at the minimum wage you would be even, now you have lost two hours of your life and god knows what its doing to your blood pressure.

Accept that the guy made a mistake and move on would be my advice, life is too short to rant like a madman over 12
post #52 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 12:59 Thread Starter
Banned

I will get satisfaction.I am in touch with them via ebay.Pay what it has cost me and then do something to better their many mistakes then many less have to suffer slackness.By the time I've done the cheapskate will wish he'd seen the light .mrsilicone READ EBAY FEEDBACK that's what it's there for
post #53 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 13:00

Car: Maestros, 200, 600, ZTT
Send a message via MSN to E_T_V
Is this bloke still banging on about it.

You'd think he was a competitor trying to run a smear campaign! Sadly anyone who can be bothered to read the full thread (and most won't) will make up their own mind and I'm pretty sure we know what that'll be!
post #54 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 13:32 Thread Starter
Banned

It appears you know the importance of the last post.Other sites to spread the word.I have to order things from around the world ,I always get the correct order on or about time.The amount of times that I order stuff in the uk there are too many causes for nuisance.This filter was the last straw.Oh and for banging on what you so interested for,banging on.Finally don't talk to me about the law,you're not a brief and to be a brief in a specific field would be a co incidence.I know what the state of play is and the law.Read mrsilicone FEEDBACK at EBAY,consumer info
post #55 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 13:50
Administrator

Car: BMW 1 Series Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by midge1 View Post
that Mike is exactly what is wrong with this country .A few mistakes are ok as percentage .multiply that by all the companies in the UK all sectors.It sends out a signal of carelessness and couldn't care less.
So if you divide all the sales in the uk by all the complaints in the uk, you still have an extremely low %. You cant have a low % (from an eBay seller) and multiply that by all the companies as it doesn't work like that.

Personally, I think you will find that the service culture in this country is/has improved over the years. Those companies that didn't embrace it are no longer around. As previously stated it is how it is rectified if a mistake occurs that is key, as mistakes do happen.

Please do not state to read seller feedback again either. The broken record technique is getting a little tedious now, and I think that anyone who gives up 30 mins of their life to read this thread will have got the message by now.

Mike
post #56 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 14:04 Thread Starter
Banned

that is the other british trait,complacency.Probably the biggest single factor in the decline of this country since the war.The last post is as important as the first .I started this I should be allowed to finish in a manner that is fit.Do you feel threatened ?Why ,I only want to help people to help make this country better.Enough of second rate mentality and service.I'd like to see how many here would fancy a bit of my experience,I bet they'd sing a different song.READ mrsilicone EBAY FEEDBACK
post #57 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 14:14
Formerly MGTurbo#261

Car: ZTT190, ZS180, P38 V8 Range Rover, V8 Discovery 1, MG Maestro Turbo
I LOLLED so hard at this thread

I have used mrsilicone before and would happily use them again, when you put into context the number of sales and the total number of negatives the problem feedback is miniscule.
The OP seems to fail completely to grasp the concept of buying things on Ebay .. Doh

Why keep stating to read his feedback, there is nothing wrong with the feedback, every high volume seller on Ebay will normally have some negative feedback, basically because Ebay seems to attract bell ends for buyers.

Midge why don't you threaten to sue his ass ... He might offer you another filter well lubricated in an orifice of your choice.

Last edited by SN1958; 16-05-2013 at 14:34.
post #58 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 14:17

Car: MG6, Stepway, XF
Fav thread of the day....

Im gonna buy some stuff from Mr Silicone so he is not outa pocket when midge takes him for every penny
post #59 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 14:36 Thread Starter
Banned

why keep on then best thing can happen.Every one can make up their own minds go to mrsilicone EBAY FEEDBACK The more the better ,punishment must be enacted.Those who wrong me must pay.it's the law
post #60 of 91 (permalink) Old 16-05-2013, 14:53

Car: MG ZTT 2002 CDTI
I have removed this post, i missed one small piece of info and managed to quote the wrong person.
Apologies for mistaking your identity.

Apologies for any misinformation.

Last edited by ZedTee; 16-05-2013 at 15:20.
Closed Thread