Shout out to Discount MG Rovers - MG-Rover.org Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 19:00 Thread Starter

Car: Rover 400 (95-99)
Shout out to Discount MG Rovers

Been meaning to put this up here for a while.

Midway last year, the old girl was due for big cambelt service. Ordered a whole bunch of belts and pulleys from DMGRS. Everything arrived all the way in "arse end of the world" NZ in exactly one week. Payment made on Monday, package at the door next Monday.

No hassles with the order, no hassles with the parts, and about 3x cheaper than buying through dealers in NZ. So if anyone outside of UK is wondering, happy to recommend.

Disclaimer: Not affiliated to the company in any way shape or form, considering I'm not even on the same continent. Mods please feel free to remove this if it's too much arse kissing for one thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 19:09
Supporter

Car: MG Montego Turbo; 620ti x3; MG ZS; MGF and MG ZT 1.8t x2; MG ZT-T x1
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepostwonder View Post
Been meaning to put this up here for a while.

Midway last year, the old girl was due for big cambelt service. Ordered a whole bunch of belts and pulleys from DMGRS. Everything arrived all the way in "arse end of the world" NZ in exactly one week. Payment made on Monday, package at the door next Monday.

No hassles with the order, no hassles with the parts, and about 3x cheaper than buying through dealers in NZ. So if anyone outside of UK is wondering, happy to recommend.

Disclaimer: Not affiliated to the company in any way shape or form, considering I'm not even on the same continent. Mods please feel free to remove this if it's too much arse kissing for one thread.
That's the woid from Dahn under...

Having met the DMGRS man himself, bit of a diamond geezer in my humble ...

Apparently ... in a parallel universe MGJohn drives .........A.......

B>>M>>W ....

Arrrrrggghhhhh......... ......
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 24-02-2016, 13:55
Woof Woof

Car: TF160 Disco 3.9 XR4i 4trak Yamaha XV535
Like your style John. Definitely win win.