Sigh - I can't say that a lot of people are terifically helpful on this subject.
Instead of saying "find your manual" which I'm sure this person has already tried, you could just tell them!
I will go through the procedure as I had to use it recently, and had to spend a few hours looking for it as I have lost my manual.
After every time you turn the key, return to the "normal" position.
1. First, key in the lock
2. Turn the key 4 times to the lock postition to reset the system.
then, turn the key to unlock as many times as your first digit of the EKA code is, so if the first digit was "5", you'd turn the key 5 times to the unlock position
3. Next, turn the key back to the lock position as many times as the second digit
4. again, back to unlock as many times as the 3rd digit
5. back to lock as many times as the 4th digit
6. that's the code input. now turn it once to unlock, and you should be done!
So, in short (with n meaning number of the digit, L being lock and U being unlock)
LLLL, Un, Ln, Un, Ln, U
for example, if your code was 4567 you would do
LLLL UUUU LLLLL UUUUUU LLLLLLL U
Hope that helps!