bkevbush bkevbush is offline
- About bkevbush
- Where did you hear of this site?
- Google Internet Search
- What make of car do you drive?
- 216gti tc
- Any modifications to your car?
- rover 214sli 1993 miles 186.000 (hgf??)now new to my collection 216gti twin cam pulsar silver,1990,237.000miles stainless rear box,freeflow air filter,17"alloys,lowered 40mm,couple of amateur radios a few amps for ice with sub,100w main beams,front fogs(ex alfa 166)new year saw the need for a new gearbox.
- Your Country
- United Kingdom
- harrogate, north yorks
- started off talbot alpine,onto dolomite then 5 more all models inc earlier triumph 1300fwd,golf mk2,manta sr berlinetta 2.0l,then gte micra yuk,mk1 susuki swift,nova,now rover 214,216gti
- ham radio,fixing cars(obviously)i own a rover!
- ex alarm,tv service industry,retail,redundancy now pizza delivering,mix dj ing,
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: 18-06-2011 09:34
- Visitor Messages for bkevbush
- Total Entries: 0
- Last Blog Entry: Never
- View bkevbush's blog
- Last Activity: 13-06-2016 04:00
- Join Date: 16-09-2009
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Registered User
- paul69mmm is offline
|09:45 - Man in the Car quoted bkevbush in post Exhaust Smoke / Condensation....
though moisture in the air wi...
|11:44 - thelastwish quoted bkevbush in post Deleted Posts
|23:05 - jamescj quoted bkevbush in post Fitting Mk1 MGF with Mk2 (MY2000) IPK
|10:38 - jamescj quoted bkevbush in post Fitting Mk1 MGF with Mk2 (MY2000) IPK
if youve got an old scrap pc ...