Julian Foulger Julian Foulger is offline
- About Julian Foulger
- Where did you hear of this site?
- Google Internet Search
- What make of car do you drive?
- MGF VVC and Audi A6 3.0 ltr Quattro Avant
- Any modifications to your car?
- Round Hella LED rear lights, ported, Trophy headlights, splitter and filter box, lowered, chrome everywhere, fuel pressure valve, 4 pot brakes, big rear calipers, big discs all round, automatic fire extinguisher system, electric hood, hood lining, Racelogic traction control, gear change light et al et al!
- Your Country
- Originally from Bath UK, now Meggen, Lucerne Switzerland
- Luv my MG which I have had since new (1997) when living in the UK- Boy`s toy!!!
- Music, walking, cars, computers
- Non-Executive Director / M&A
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 08-05-2013 19:43
- Visitor Messages for Julian Foulger
- Total Entries: 0
- Last Blog Entry: Never
- View Julian Foulger's blog
- Last Activity: Yesterday 13:50
- Join Date: 08-03-2007
- Referrals: 0
|14:30 - Julian Foulger quoted Mr-Tickle in post Recent part failure disapointment.
Just over 1 year ago I had the...
|09:02 - Julian Foulger quoted Incony in post MGF Rear Brake Refurbishment / Rebuild
its done julian i did it ye...
|15:00 - Julian Foulger quoted mowog73 in post MGF Engine replacement question.
You have to depressurise the...
|08:01 - Julian Foulger quoted lavaman in post What caused this????
Thanks for all the comments....
|12:08 - Incony quoted Julian Foulger in post What caused this????
I have had my car for 19 years. Not...
|12:08 - Julian Foulger quoted IanMc in post What caused this????
Something about your fille...
|12:04 - Julian Foulger quoted DeathFromAbove in post After trip
I had a nice trip to Cornwall, and ...
|13:13 - Talkingcars quoted Julian Foulger in post Advice to Technical MGTF Newbie!
Not that important, but check the h...
|10:02 - Julian Foulger quoted johnan in post Advice to Technical MGTF Newbie!
Not that important, but che...
|15:02 - Julian Foulger quoted Phaeton in post According to who?
I know it's his car & he can...
|20:36 - Hobby quoted Julian Foulger in post Parking Sensors
I would take off the bumper and be ...
|19:32 - Man in the Car quoted Julian Foulger in post When were "better" Head gaskets introduced
An uprated oil rail came with the L...
|16:03 - IanMc quoted Julian Foulger in post The curious case of the vanishing coolant (Pics & Video)
That oil leak looks bad. Unless you...
|10:10 - Julian Foulger quoted Hobby in post When were "better" Head gaskets introduced
I second that got multi-la...
|10:00 - Julian Foulger quoted Nigel Calvert in post Aux input for 2001 MGF CD43 Radio
Hi all Does anyone have any exp...
|09:48 - Julian Foulger quoted Hobby in post Parking Sensors
Thanks Sundance, wonder ca...
|07:41 - Julian Foulger quoted Paul Land in post Quiz: What are these?
|11:50 - Julian Foulger quoted MrKitty in post And another overheating issue
Thanks for your reply, funny...
|09:12 - Julian Foulger quoted OwenTF in post I want to confirm this oil leak before proceeding with repair...
So, this morning I decided ...
|11:11 - dert quoted Julian Foulger in post MGF non starter
IF the tank had been drained prior ...