Julian Foulger Julian Foulger is offline
- About Julian Foulger
- Where did you hear of this site?
- Google Internet Search
- What make of car do you drive?
- MGF VVC and Audi A6 3.0 ltr Quattro Avant
- Any modifications to your car?
- Round Hella LED rear lights, ported, Trophy headlights, splitter and filter box, lowered, chrome everywhere, fuel pressure valve, 4 pot brakes, big rear calipers, big discs all round, automatic fire extinguisher system, electric hood, hood lining, Racelogic traction control, gear change light et al et al!
- Your Country
- Originally from Bath UK, now Meggen, Lucerne Switzerland
- Luv my MG which I have had since new (1997) when living in the UK- Boy`s toy!!!
- Music, walking, cars, computers
- Non-Executive Director / M&A
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 08-05-2013 19:43
- Visitor Messages for Julian Foulger
- Total Entries: 0
- Last Blog Entry: Never
- View Julian Foulger's blog
- Last Activity: Today 10:33
- Join Date: 08-03-2007
- Referrals: 0
|20:36 - Hobby quoted Julian Foulger in post Parking Sensors
I would take off the bumper and be ...
|19:32 - Man in the Car quoted Julian Foulger in post When were "better" Head gaskets introduced
An uprated oil rail came with the L...
|16:03 - IanMc quoted Julian Foulger in post The curious case of the vanishing coolant (Pics & Video)
That oil leak looks bad. Unless you...
|10:10 - Julian Foulger quoted Hobby in post When were "better" Head gaskets introduced
I second that got multi-la...
|10:00 - Julian Foulger quoted Nigel Calvert in post Aux input for 2001 MGF CD43 Radio
Hi all Does anyone have any exp...
|09:48 - Julian Foulger quoted Hobby in post Parking Sensors
Thanks Sundance, wonder ca...
|07:41 - Julian Foulger quoted Paul Land in post Quiz: What are these?
|11:50 - Julian Foulger quoted MrKitty in post And another overheating issue
Thanks for your reply, funny...
|09:12 - Julian Foulger quoted OwenTF in post I want to confirm this oil leak before proceeding with repair...
So, this morning I decided ...
|11:11 - dert quoted Julian Foulger in post MGF non starter
IF the tank had been drained prior ...
|10:08 - Julian Foulger quoted Whitwell.Mike in post MGF non starter
It can't be polluted fuel, as ther...
|16:44 - lynas quoted Julian Foulger in post MGF non starter
Polluted fuel (ie fuel and water). ...
|16:16 - Julian Foulger quoted LeginTF in post MGF Vs. Car Wash
The handbook for my TF state...
|09:16 - Julian Foulger quoted Joep in post Gearbox cable MGTF 2003
... Greetings Joep van Damme Are you...
|16:30 - Droidekafan quoted Julian Foulger in post TF 160 Overheating
It is losing coolant though. I went...
|12:31 - Julian Foulger quoted Droidekafan in post TF 160 Overheating
Hi people, Having an issue with...
|12:11 - Julian Foulger quoted Dangerfieldm in post Radio Indicator Interference
21 miles away from 100k and new f...
|16:00 - barkingdog quoted Julian Foulger in post Hood fitment...
No - it appears to be a very poor f...
|14:25 - Julian Foulger quoted Mike in post Hood fitment...
I had a new hood fitted a...
|17:29 - Julian Foulger quoted genetic in post MG TF wondering at high speed
If I go above 100-120km/h on...