Mgwanderer Mgwanderer is offline
- About Mgwanderer
- Where did you hear of this site?
- MG Rover Website
- What make of car do you drive?
- MGTD, MGA,MGF(Mk2 Dec 2000) Land Rover Freelander II
- Any modifications to your car?
- MGTD & MGA both with Ford type 9 G/Box
- Your Country
- Kortrijk (Belgium)(originally from Liverpool)
- wacky mech
- Cars of course
- Ops Manager (just retired Yippee)
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 17-03-2011 17:48
- Visitor Messages for Mgwanderer
- Total Entries: 0
- Last Blog Entry: Never
- View Mgwanderer's blog
- Last Activity: Today 21:28
- Join Date: 23-08-2008
- Referrals: 0
|06:59 - barkingdog quoted Mgwanderer in post Fitting hardtop
I think its what they call a Sa...
|06:55 - Mgwanderer quoted IanMc in post Fitting hardtop
I think its what they call...
|12:44 - Mgwanderer quoted jonthevicar in post Intermitent coolant loss
The list could be quite long, ...
|12:27 - Mgwanderer quoted IanMc in post Temperature sensor removal (for Gauge)
Reasonably easy (in MGF te...
|08:23 - Mgwanderer quoted barkingdog in post The dreaded emissions failure
Just a thought, when I fitted m...
|11:05 - Roverlike quoted Mgwanderer in post The dreaded emissions failure
Cat and Lambda changed in last ...
|09:49 - Mgwanderer quoted sven_p in post The dreaded emissions failure
same problem with mine... c...
|06:30 - Mgwanderer quoted Roverlike in post The dreaded emissions failure
You say that you changed cat a...
|08:54 - Mgwanderer quoted barkingdog in post TF135 ABS problem
Change the fuse first and take ...