Some good new results from my 60ish miles return trip last wednesday.
I recorded the whole journey using Torque that produced 2 charts and 2 .csv files (line #, time, torque, rpm, OBD speed, mph).
Mainly roads (56ml max) and a 7ml (x2) section allowing a 70ml max (in theory - I drove up a little bit!).
I picked up 4 lines from those endless files with those figures:
1h33 - 141.568Nm - 3539rpm - 78.3ml
5h15 - 173.391Nm - 3328rpm - 72.7ml
5h16 - 156.271Nm - 3352rpm - 72.1ml
5h19 - 141.327Nm - 2779rpm - 61.5ml
The ratio rpm/OBD speed in 5th gear, around 22ml/h, looks a bit excessive.
The standard ratio for a R65 gearbox being 19.6ml/h.
I suspect the result mainly coming from the difference between OBD speed & GPS speed.
So for the next recording I changed the speed from OBD to GPS, to get more accurate speed figures. Actually my car made an excess of a very few ml above the 70ml limit, but for example not so many as 78.
But all in all it gives a stunning result regarding the new torque of the car after the remap. Torque improvement at low & medium revs
was my only requirement. I have nothing to do with a hp improvement, given my 25 1.4 is not a rally car and that I nearly never go further the 4k revs.
Hence I think @lolsteve98
made an amazing job and that his remap sent me over the moon.
I'm a happy bunny.