Online Manual for ZR, 25, 200 & SW? - MG-Rover.org Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 17-08-2011, 19:42 Thread Starter

Car: MG ZR
Post Online Manual for ZR, 25, 200 & SW?

Is the a manual (such as Haynes) online anywhere?
If so could someone post the link?
I found one for the Rover 214 here>
http://www.rover-club.net/graphics/m...er-214_414.pdf

This one has been very helpful so far as many of the processes are generic.
I suppose the 214 owners know about that Acrobat file.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 17-08-2011, 19:52

Car: Rover 75
Nope not that I know of. You can buy the offical Rover one in paper form mind or a Hyanes one.

I expect the link above to be removed before not to long as its copy righted material.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 21-08-2011, 12:41 Thread Starter

Not sure how legal these are [or if I'm allowed to post them] but its not us or me hosting them >

http://roverclub-bg.com/index.php_files/manuals/

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 15:16
Supporter

does anyone have a pdf version of the haynes manual for the ZR?, if you do PM me
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 15:39

Car: 06 MG ZR+120
Why not just buy the book?? They aren't exactly expensive - there are usually good condition used ones on ebay for around 6 or 7.

As Haynes aren't available in pdf format, any that you come across will be an illegally produced copy. Likewise, almost all of the workshop manuals available either as a website download or to buy on CD from eBay are illegally pirated copies (usually of Rovers own RAVE or one of the other professional level manuals), and as such discussion of them is forbidden by the forum rules.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 16:35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man in the Car View Post
Why not just buy the book?? They aren't exactly expensive - there are usually good condition used ones on ebay for around 6 or 7.

As Haynes aren't available in pdf format, any that you come across will be an illegally produced copy. Likewise, almost all of the workshop manuals available either as a website download or to buy on CD from eBay are illegally pirated copies (usually of Rovers own RAVE or one of the other professional level manuals), and as such discussion of them is forbidden by the forum rules.
i dont own a CC or DEbit card so cant buy stuff online thats why was asking if someone wanted to share it, and on haynes website you can download a pdf copy but its 17
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 19:37

Car: 06 MG ZR+120
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingodoo View Post
.....and on haynes website you can download a pdf copy but its 17
I don't think it's a downloadable pdf - it's for a 1 year subscription to an extended online version.

Your best hope is that someone in your area will have a copy they can lend or sell to you - having no card must make life rather difficult at times I imagine?