MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Pol

846 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  48365 
#1 ·
Well it came and went with no mention this year. Anyone bother to go off here ? I couldn't go as I had my grandson and my sons two dogs for the weekend, along with my three dogs it would habeen a bit much taking all of them lol.

#2 ·
Yeah, I went. I was in Norfolk towards the end of last week, so I timed my return west to pass POL Birmingham on Saturday.

It looked pretty much like previous years, although perhaps not quite as extensive. Nice weather, nice couple of hours there. Although I didn't convoy it there as I came from the wrong direction, I bumped into some old MG-R friends.

I was a bit puzzled by the lack of interest on the forum for it; Facebook seems to have taken over for things like that. Nevertheless, POL's still going strong.

#5 ·
I would have gone up from South Wales as normal but had my grandson and two dogs for the week end. This forum seems to be going the same way as the rover 800 forum did, less posts on the site and little or nothing going on regarding meets etc. Glad there was a decent turnout for POL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.