TOAF update - MG-Rover.org Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2017, 11:12 Thread Starter

Car: 54 Conny 1.8T BRG
TOAF update

Just seen on TOAF download page a new tool SRS Autoliv tool .Not seen any instructions though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2017, 12:08

Car: 2004 Facelift 75 Connoisseur 1.8 turbo with DD Pack. And remember, the troof is out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PICKY737 View Post
Not seen any instructions though.
I doubt you will. We're all waiting for someone to produce a user manual. Your best bet is to read all the forum threads on TOAF and make notes. TC
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2017, 17:27

Car: Club SE CDTI 135
Tried it this morning on a windows 10 machine, keeps kicking out when trying to connect.

TOAF working lurvly... (albeit I did something to my IPK and now the readout don't work doh).

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 10:11 Thread Starter

Tried it yesterday on XP, program connected fine but clicking buttons did nothing.On the development forum they have asked people to try it on different setups.From Google translation on their site....."This tool is a development version and will be an integral part of the new program views TOAF For now we want more people have tested the program. We reserve the right away that not every machine (computer) program will function correctly. It also aims to make this program. We want to know with whom and on what hardware the program works".
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 10:15 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by simondhopkins01 View Post
Tried it this morning on a windows 10 machine, keeps kicking out when trying to connect.

TOAF working lurvly... (albeit I did something to my IPK and now the readout don't work doh).
Every time you use TOAF it makes an automatic backup ,have a look in the installation folder there should be folders dated with the module backups inside so you can reload the last IPK file before you changed it.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 18-06-2017, 19:52

Car: Rover 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by PICKY737 View Post
Tried it yesterday on XP, program connected fine but clicking buttons did nothing.On the development forum they have asked people to try it on different setups.From Google translation on their site....."This tool is a development version and will be an integral part of the new program views TOAF For now we want more people have tested the program. We reserve the right away that not every machine (computer) program will function correctly. It also aims to make this program. We want to know with whom and on what hardware the program works".
Had a bit of time exploring TOAF yesterday in an attempt to answer a recent forum question about headlight washers, but couldnít find it either. All my ECUs except the SRS came up first time, switched off the ignition and reconnected, magically the SRS was back, those pesky gremlins.

But I gave the SRS autoliv tool file a try, just curious really as mine has the earlier Temic airbag. All appeared as it should but like you nothing I did to the boxes gave an result.

Also gave the Polenglish translation a try and I think it said that this particular tool needed Vista or higher. Iím sticking with my working XP and as I donít have the Autoliv system I donít need the programme.

So anyone who needs it should try Vista or higher, let us know if it works please.

Regards