* Unzip the plastic window (if you got plastic) or just fold ST if you got glass window
* Leave all other fittings in place
* Remove the aereal, in case ... (my GF broke it while giving me NON requested help...)
* Put the hardtop in line with windshield mount
** Everyone use a different technique, depending on your size and strength.
I simply lift the HT, myself, and put it straight on the car
* Be sure, if you have, to have you heated window plug free from the undercarpet, or you'll need to remove the HT again.
* Close first front catches
* then side catches
* Connect heated windshield plug