Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Near Stansted Airport
Some of them...
- Colour keyed windscreen surround
- Smoked (not orange) indicators
- Different alloys (8 spoke 15" minilites / 15" square spokes / 16" square spokes)
- Silver faced instruments
- Seat design (replaced Fusion fabrics and foam inserts)
- New fascia (pencil lid replaced with recess below switch bank, aluminium gear gaitor ring)
- Height adjustable steering wheel (minimal adjustment range, most of the height gain is through thinner seat bases!)
- Door cards altered, with trim finisher on door pod
- 6 speaker ICE, Mark 1 F only has 2 speakers (one in each door), MY2K has additional tweeters and rear speakers behind the seats)*
* = Not 1.6, this model was introduced during the MY2K era. If it is a 1.6 F then it is a MY2K car despite only having a 2 speaker ICE setup.