MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Norfolk Mini meet Sunday 25th

2K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  Rejected Takeoff 
#1 ·
Late notice, but there has been some interest on the East Anglia site for a meet tomorrow starting at the the Cherry tree pub Dereham Road
Norwich NR5 8TD @ 3.pm.

Just wanted to let anyone know that's interested, but hasn't seen this.

If anyone's interested in continuing on to somewhere else afterwards then there's a link below to an event that's not too far away, but we can see on the day :mg_chic:

http://www.wmaf.co.uk/getting.php

Cheers Jackie

#7 ·
Some pics of our day out :wooman:

Was great to see some old (not to be taken the wrong way) and some new ones..

Stefan your secrets out having now met your other half!

Stu it was good to meet you, and hopefully there'll be a few more meets whilst the weather lasts.

Carole and David - good to see you again :D

DonDon TF135, Jason, and myself stayed at the Worstead Festival for a few hours.

Great music, and some interesting poetry, made more so by.... Can anyone name the guy in picture 4?

Jason was a pure gentleman; first of all he fitted one of my newly accquired seats in the car park :URGOD:

Then he offered to go back to the cars to put hoods up (heavy shower)

Followed by being the 'Official' taster of 'Chilli Chocolate' at the coffee stall - :devil2: Impression of how his mouth was afterwards!

#8 ·
Great Piccies Jackie,

Trigger reading poetry Mmmm, so wanted one to be about his broom though

Lovely to meet everyone, even if I was the only one with my top on! Next time, next time I'll be topless!!

Come on Jason get yourself over to the Maniac's i've an avi waiting with your name on!!

#10 ·
A great time had by all - although I did have to look twice at Worstead Festival... thought I was seeing things.

Apologies for the iphone pics, hopefully all the registrations are blocked :)

Right, must be off - need to dry out, graft some skin onto my bones and keep close to the bathroom. At the very least I hope to get the feeling back in my throat tomorrow. Best not ask about any of above :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.