MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Three Ring Rear Black Lights MG TF

15K views 98 replies 23 participants last post by  super_cds 
#1 ·
Guys I Posting this one to say Please if anyone has any Three Ring Black MG TF Rear lightsthey want to sell send me a PM as I have cash here to buy them!

Kind Regards

Beachy. .

:)

#7 ·
I tried all sorts of sellers for the silver 3 ring,who were advertising them,i sent money off to 3 dealers only too either receive the 4 rings or my money refunded,even contacted a seller in Italy to be told yes it is the 3 rings they have in stock,sent off payment then to be told 2 weeks later out of stock !...ive since given up on them !

#8 ·
Ok guys

well by the sounds of it we need to try and get these made! as there is massive demand for them and with the interest still sitting high with these cars there is money to be made for someone to manufacture these!

I am going to do some research and see what I turn up.. wish me luck :)

We had the same problem a while back on a airgun forum I belong to where we could not get this part but we ended up getting someone to manufacture it as there was a high demand!

Not saying this will be the case here but worth a try, the more of us intrested the better :)

Beachy..

#11 ·
As mentioned in the other thread the OP started about this, Mike, mimo on here, posted last week he had a set of the chrome backed ones for sale on the Register facebook page - might be worth you sending him a PM to see if he is still selling as, surprisingly, I didn't see someone bit his hand off when he posted on there.

#12 ·
I've been looking for some of these for ages. Have almost given up and bought some 4 ring ones. Annoyingly, I got some from a breaker a few months back and sent them back because they kept filling with water. Wish I'd tried to split and fix them now! :( I can't understand why one of the manufacturers of the 4 ring variety doesn't diversify and make the 3 ring style too as there seems a good deal of demand.

#13 ·
I completely agree Jason buddy..

that was my point, there is a massive demand for this fitting and money to be made by who ever picked the task up.. but I think im going to have to hold my hands up on this one and say after spending most of my working day calling very unhelpful people about this.. I don't think they will be remade which is a pain in the rear end (excuse the pun)

Every one I spoke to today did not help and as for a certain Centre!! Well what a crock of poop that was.. very unhelpful and still displaying the lights on their website..

There must be some plans kicking about that a maufactuer would pick up and churn a line out on their machine! I mean these little cars do have quite a following..

I don't really know where to go with this one now boy's :( I have tried..

beachy..

#15 ·
easy to rectify water in light lenses,i was told my aftermarket ZR lights were prone to fill with water when I bought them,and sure enough I found a little water in one of them after a while,i made a little pin hole in the bottom of them,and it stopped the water and stopped any condensation too !

#30 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.