MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Travel mug fitting TF

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  RichinVancouver 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
Been a while since I've been here, but...
Does anybody know of a travel mug that fits into the TF's cupholder? Only found the conical shaped ones fit, but have a tendency to tip and spill over under acceleration or braking

Thanks guys!

#2 ·
Fitting mug holders to the F/TF is a difficult situation as there isn't much room.
I installed an "Ultimate Cup Holder" made in the USA and it is the best solution I have been able to find. Mine is attached to one of the studs that holds the shifter in place. Not ideal, but it works without spilling.

#4 ·
Thanks guys, but I was kinda hoping there was a travel mug that would sit in the near useless existing ones in the centre console, between the driver & passengers. Not a new cupholder to add in
I might try that non-slip, grippy gel pad stuff, the stuff that new phone holders and dash non-slip mats are made from. Lining the bottom and side of the holder. If anything, that might narrow the cup holder somewhat for the conical/coffee shop style travel mugs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.