MG-Rover.org Forums banner

What Jeremy Clarkson just said

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Smurf41 
#1 ·
sad I know....but watching TG on UKTV G2....getting a pre-fix before tonight, there is hamster testing the MR2, Barchetta and the MX5.....cuts back to the studio and JC says he'd sooner have the MGTF.....woohoo...now how did I miss that episode.....or was it subliminally transmitted into my mind when I bought mine last July:lol:

#6 ·
Can think of three TG F reviews, all of them positive.

1 ) JC reviews the car when it was launched, was very complimentary. He starts off by wandering around the car wondering where the engine is. :)

2 ) JC reviews all the current crop of Roadsters up and and including the Boxster. F comes top! :D

3 ) VBH reviews the SP Cheetah (nightfire red one) and rates it highly. This is kind of puzzling though as a few years later in the Daily Telegraph, VBH also put the F as one of the worst 100 cars of the 20th century (based on her mum buying an MX5 in preference - bizzarre!) Stopped watching 5th Gear because of this. Can't stand inconsistency, makes her look stupid and ruined her creidibility.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.