June Photo Competition
Hello and welcome to Junes photo competition which is now open.
This month, the theme is "Macro". So get your creative juices flowing and submit your entries of anything that shows Macro to its best effect.
You may have up to 2 entries, however, photos must have been taken in June 2016.
Images can be manipulated/enhanced if you wish, or natural with no editing - its up to you.
The rules are:
1) The photo must be your own work. If a photo is found to be the work of someone else your entry will be disqualified.
2) The photo may be of any subject which includes the theme provided it does not depict or encourage any illegal activity. It should also be work safe.
3) Entries made after the closing date may not be counted.
4) Entries are limited to two per person.
5) The photo must have been taken in June 2016.
6) Where possible a description of the location/timing/purpose of the photo should be included.
7) Voting will be done by means of a poll. Voting opens on the 1st July (or there abouts) and will run for a week.
8) You can change your entries during the month if you wish by editing previous entries and changing the picture. Only those pictures showing at the closing period will count.
9) Pictures can be taken on any device able to record them eg mobile phone, bridge camera, Ipad or DSLR