MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Date for your diarys - Sunday 13th November - East Anglia meet

9K views 71 replies 14 participants last post by  79185 
#1 · (Edited)

Seeing that the previous recent meet was successful, here's another one for you guys (and now gals!) :broon:

Meeting up at the Halcyon, Atherstone Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE3 9TT

THE VENUE

It is a Hungry Horse pub/restaurant, so good cheap/cheerful food for those that would like to dine.
Food Menu

I have eaten at the place a few times, and the food really is good value for money.

It's got a big carpark, so ideal for quite a few cars.

Looking at Sunday 13th November, and meeting up about 11am ish. If anyone wants to get a meal at lunchtime, then you're more than welcome.

I must stress, that this is a public place, and is local to me, so it would be great if we can represent ourselves as responsible car owners. I.e loud music/burn outs etc, will not be tolerated by me, nor will the premises.

So stick your name down.

1. Dave - (dirty, but may be clean!!) R25

Cheers
Dave

See less See more
#6 ·
Will do my best to make this meet, just depends on how the first couple weeks of November pan out...

Going to the Portsmouth halloween meet and have already spent far too much money this month so not sure whether I'll have got some spare £££ for fuel / food by then or not ;)

Edit: @Jamescurt your from Ipswich... that makes two of us ;)

#32 ·
The software comes with the lead as far as i am aware, but i am sure i could 'aquire' some from a very kind person if it doesn't!! :dddc:

I do have scantool software that came with my Galletto 1260 re-mapping lead as well, so i can always use that if needs be.

Cheers
Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.