MG-Rover.org Forums banner

I've Often wondered what my car would look like with a Black Roof...

834 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  48365 
#1 ·
...now I know...

here's one on ebay...

ROVER 825 AUTO STERLING COUPE 1998 RARE CLASSIC CAR !!£2995 ONO | eBay

I'm not sure if it works as well as I thought it would, maybe it's the chrome, and maybe it would look different again with my dark tinted windows.

Lots of money spent on the car though. It's had Cambelts done 2 years in a row. Must do mine!

#3 ·
there have been around half a dozen advertised for 3 grand this month, 1 or 2 seem to have disappeared, the others have dropped their prices, some more than once. Most have had around 60k miles on for this price. The black roofed one does not say mileage, but when checking MOTs will have around 90k on it now.

At first I thought owner is after Cambelt/servicing monies back, but it seems the presents owner has only had the car 2/3 months, so either looking to get their money back after buying/change of mind or was hoping to buy/sell to make a profit.

Yes for £3k lots of cars to choose from unfortunately for me my 3k had to go on a little van last year but now I have a 61 plate Combo van as my daily. 4 tyres and aircon, so has pretty much everything I need!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.