MG-Rover.org Forums banner

who is going to longbridge on 14th april (Pride of Longbridge Rally)

7K views 45 replies 27 participants last post by  andy 
#1 ·
as above .
would be good to meet with a few members while there!!

#12 ·
I'll be there. Enjoyed the one last year, and if the weather is like it is at the moment, should be a good day. Also, never been to an autojumble (which is apparently going on).

Rich.

Autojumble? What is that all about? I would like to go but don't want to be stood there like a muppet alone, can we start taking a register of who's going and to avoid the 'I got lost' scenario could we list directions too.

#20 ·
1. GazSuttonUK - MG TF or MG ZR
2. SteveZT190 - MGF or ZS180
3. Bluezs - ZS 120 (only a maybe, but fairly sure)
4. se7enmvu - MG TF & MG ZR and maybe the mini
5. Austin-Towers - Rover 200Vi
6.heliman zt260 (hopefully)
7.rje227
8.Dell (seriousley considering this)

#27 ·
7.rje227
9.Cap'n ZS - MG ZS, or Wolseley, or VP.....which shall I take..I might get the gaffer to bring the Wolseley........

#29 ·
Can I come in my Yaris hire car?

No I have been stitched up I put my car in for some body work on Tuesday and was told I could have it back on Friday afternoon, I am now told it is the following Wednesday or Thursday!!!! I am having the Premium grill and bumper re fitted and repainted, rear ZT spoiler fitted plus the back bumper re sprayed and the bonnet and wings painted. I mainly did it so the car looked hot when I came to the meet, can we put it off until next weekend? Worth asking! I might have the 19" alloys on it by then too ala 75 Coupe wheels.

#30 ·
I dont often post here, but i do spend much time reading the various guides and chinese weekly news :D
I will be going on saturday from leeds to the hopwood service station in my beloved ZR .

7.rje227
9.Cap'n ZS - MG ZS, or Wolseley, or VP.....which shall I take..I might get the gaffer to bring the Wolseley........
10.Mr404 - ZR160

#31 ·
7.rje227
10.Mr404 - ZR160
11.gazza487 - Rover 416 auto neeeew shape

#32 · (Edited)
I'll come!

Read about this in the paper, the missis showed me, isn't she sweet! Have tried to paste the link here, here goes!

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk...objectid=18893466&siteid=50002-name_page.html

7.rje227
10.Mr404 - ZR160
11.gazza487 - Rover 416 auto neeeew shape
12.DeejayAllman - R25 Cadamuro Kitted! Grrrrr!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.