MG-Rover.org Forums banner

How to enter radio codes rover 45

21K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Aleksejs 
#1 ·
Please help - I recently purchased a rover 45 with no handbook or audio manual. - I have a problem as the radio is displaying "Code" and when I took it out the label was damaged so It was not clear what one of the digits should be ??. - =The radio is a standard Rover /Blaupunkt Model but as the label on it is torn I am stuck with first number of code (where the question mark is).-

All the numbers on it are:-

XQE 100 380
BP ? 263 Y 8305461
7 640 263 342
Y 830 5461

I purchased a code but am now struggling to enter it !. It seems I tap the preset button 1 to get to the first digit , preset button 2 for second digit etc. Only problem is when I get the code in I assumed I pressed preset button 5 to enter but this seems to do nothing ??

I am now not sure if the code I have been sold is correct or if I am using correct procedure to enter it. Could someone please help (or sell me a standard radio / cd player with code cheap)
thanks

See less See more
#7 ·
Sorted

Radio all working now - I got the code from this website: - http://www.31bubblegum.proboards54.com
entered code using preset button 1 - 4 then pressed "m" got the "code wait" message first time but just left it - after about an hour it went back to "Code" again so re-enterd and it worked fine (may have miss keyed it first time) - anyway thanks all for your help - I am just off now to leave a donation at the above site for supplying my code for nowt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.