MG-Rover.org Forums banner

2012 BTCC Rounds 1,2 and 3 @ Brands Hatch

21K views 148 replies 50 participants last post by  Ray_S 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#6 ·
I'm going on Sunday but don't know best place trackside for pics at Brands as we normally hang around down the hill at paddock hill bend (not best place for pics).

I'll probably post some pics if I get any decent ones - I'll be using a £1700 Nikon lens so I've got no excuse not to! If you see a really filthy xpower grey ZT in the car park it'll be mine:lol:

Looking forward to it as I haven't been to a BTCC event for a few years.

#21 ·
Reasonably...

Andrew Jordan - Civic - 48.639
Matt Neal - Civic - 48.912
Tom Onslow-Cole - BMW - 48.935
Rob Austin - A4 - 49.046
Jason Plato - MG6 - 49.097
Andy Neate - MG6 - 50.31

To be .4 seconds off isn't too bad, given the lack of testing.

Back in the warmth of the media centre now, so will download photos and pop them in the next 30 mins or so. Once I get feeling back in my fingers.

Where has the damn warm weather gone?!

#32 ·
Yup, that's me :) I knew I should have cleaned it :(

Totally different day today - sun is out, a little chilly, but it'll soon warm up. First purchase of the day - an MG KX Baseball cap!

I'll try and pop into the garage before the race and see what Jason and Andy think they can do.

Location wise, I'm going to try and locate around clearways for the morning to see what shots I can get from there. I may end up around paddock hill for the 2nd race though.

I'll be easy to spot, the only media with an MG KX Baseball cap I expect! ;)

Can't wait... :D:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.