MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Cup holder

8K views 66 replies 34 participants last post by  daza04 
#1 ·
Is there any mod that i can do, bar a cup holder on a heater grill that allows me to put a cup holder somewhere in a rover 25, 2000

#45 ·
I want a cup holder for my invertor
I want an Inverter for my cup holder lol !

That one looks cool, is that a USB port on it ?

How much and where from ?
yeppers has USB....I got mine from Tescos when it was reduced to £12 a year or so ago

Well thanks to pointing out the E:Can to me mate, I have been scouring ebay and managed to nab myself a Brand New one for unde £8 poster, BARGAIN, Rep'd ! :broon:

Some one on here may be interested,
Just got some myself :)
They don't fit anything tho! Well 500ml bottles and cans but they sometimes get stuck, but not kfc/mcdonalds drinks.
haha cans or no can the rover will from now on have a drinks holder which isnt attached to the heater vent haha

Im fed up of people complaining there isnt anywhere to put there drinks :p

Unless you have the Mk1 Phase 2 or Mk2 Door Cards they won't fit mate as the door poket has a buldge in it to accomodate the Cup Holder.

On a second note, having a cup holder in the door pocket is a pain in the bottom for access !

i got one to, i call her Maz
my missus, she hold my cups...

Mine Cups my Balls, just thought i'd share that !

#53 ·
Cup Holder

I've been thinking about this cup holder business. I'm sure that it must be fairly easy to mod a oem part from a VAG car. The VAG cup holders are in a cartridge, perhaps the ashtray could be removed and the cup holder fitted instead.
Maybe one from a ZT could be adapted to fit the center console where the useless cassette holder is.
I might make this a little project:bgrin: I'm a sado aren't I!

#54 ·
I've been thinking about this cup holder business. I'm sure that it must be fairly easy to mod a oem part from a VAG car. The VAG cup holders are in a cartridge, perhaps the ashtray could be removed and the cup holder fitted instead.
Maybe one from a ZT could be adapted to fit the center console where the useless cassette holder is.
I might make this a little project:bgrin: I'm a sado aren't I!
Easy peasy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.