MG-Rover.org Forums banner

[BREAKING] MK2 ZR in Pearl Black (PBT) 1.4 (120 Engined), 2 Awsome Interiors etc.

6K views 64 replies 24 participants last post by  monkeyscr2 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
As of next week(ish) once the MGF has passed it's MOT and my current disputes are over i will be breaking this 2005 ZR 105/120/160 :D

It's pretty much fully loaded as it's been my own personal car i've been modifying it with the best bits of every car i broke.

Some of the most tasteful parts:
- 70k 1.8 120 Engine with new MLS Gaskets etc - £250
- Red 3 Door Monaco Interior (Mint) - £120 [Sold]
- Grey 3 Door Matrix Interior (Mint) - £50 [Sold]
- 17" Straights with Very good Tyres. - £150 [Sold]
- Rear 160 Disk Beam - £80
- Vented front Disk/Caliper Setup (I have about 5 of these sets!) - £25
- Leather Steering Wheel & Airbag (2 of) - £30 Each
- MK2 Front Bumper - £140 Front
- MK2 Rear Bumper - £100 [Sold]
- MK2 Tailgate - £50 Collected. [Sold]
- MK2 Shark Phin Spoiler with Clear Brake Light - £40. [Sold]
- MK2 Doors - £40 Each
- Wings - £25 Each
- MK2 Side Skirts (Only 1 End Cap) - £50
- Headlights - £75 (Pair) or £40 Each [Sold]
- Fog Lights, Switch & Relay - £25
- Any Glass - £5
- Complete Dashboard, Center Console etc - £75
- Smoked R25 Rear Lights - £20 [Sold]
- Powerflow Backbox (For MK1 but Fits MK2 Ok) - £45 [Sold]
- ZR 160 Shocks & Springs - £50 [Sold]
- Downpipe/Cat - £50 (OEM)
- Exhaust Mid-Section (OEM) - £15

Most items can be posted otherwise collection from telford please folks :)

Offers on items, Bundle Discounts etc.

See less See more
#4 ·
PM sent with Pictures :)

interested in the bonnet , any more info on the condition would be useful , would postage be a problem ? cheers
The bonnet is fine, no dents etc.
The car other than the damage to the o/s Quarter is in damn good condition it's a shame to break it but by the time i've spent on repairing the damage ill have spent more than it's worth and will make a loss, Hence i've decided to break it appart.

I can ship a bonnet however i cannot get any cover/insurance on it due to the size of it, I wouldn't reccomend it myself unless you accept the dangers of doing so on your own.

#11 ·
Its a pg1 box but I've got two of them (ib5) mate if you want one, £40 full working order with 31k

Front calliper and disk sets are 120 vented sets, think there smaller than 160's

I'm 99% sure the guy will take the interior as its almost brand new for £50 it won stick around. Monacos haven't gone yet guy is letting me know next week.

#24 ·
Would you consider selling the clock surround separate to the rest of the dash?

I may also be interested in the fogs if i can find somebody who can activate them on the bcu near me and id take the exhaust if it doesnt sell otherwise. IIt i get all 3 id drive up but if the exhaust goes elsewhere then would it be ok to post (ill cover any postage cost)

#25 ·
I would do yes, £10 for the surroud, I generally use courier for all parcels anyway so it makes no real difference if you take the exhaust or not, as of yet the exhaust is still not gone/not paid for, but will update once the MGF is MOT'd when im ready to start taking orders on parts.

#29 ·
Ok now it's time to take orders, NOTHING is sold unless stated, I'm doing everything on a first come first serve basis unless i've dealt with you before and i can verify your not a timewaster in which case i don't mind holding on to minor things for no longer than a few days.

Sorry but tired of waiting on people to be let down and thus lose potential sales, i need a quickish turn around on this car :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.