MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Rover 75 Accessories for sale

7K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  yorky 
#1 ·
Hiya

I have a 2000 Rover 75 that I am p/x'ing this week and am taking off some of the accessories to sell seperately.

I have:

1 x Wood Gear Shift
1 x Wood Rimmed Steering Wheel (grey with cruise option)
1 x CD Changer & CD Magazine
1 x 2003 TMC Enabled original CD for sat nav
4 x Serpent 17" alloy wheels with tyres & centre caps
1 x Set of 4 premium floormats

All of the above are used items and I can send you pictures of said items if required (when i get the photo's taken)

If anybody is interested in any of the items then please make me a reasonable offer. What I don't sell i will stick on Ebay in a couple of weeks or so.

Thanks,

Steve (YORKY)

See less See more
#3 ·
Keith

I'll have a look at the box (still got it i think) for the part number - not sure as am at work at the moment...

Probably around the £20.00 mark as they are quite rare. Its the wooden topped shift with the leather base. Don't think you can buy them anymore but may be mistaken! Condition is good. would like to sell with the steering wheel as a pair if possible.

Steve

#5 ·
Cost £250 fitted not so long back.. would take £100 plus however much the garage charges to swap back to the old one... Im going down there to find out tonight so could let you know if your interested.. Probably will only be about £15

steve

#8 ·
Here's more info on the parts:

1 x Wood Gear Shift

Part Number UKJ 100580 LNF - Still boxed Rover Genuine Parts. Its leather with MK1 walnut style wood top & silver writing on the wood for the gear position

1 x Wood Rimmed Steering Wheel

Part Number RVTH100280LPR (off of invoice when fitted) Fits on R75 with trim code LBB (cruise control fitted & smokestone leather & walnut wood)

1 x CD Changer & CD Magazine

CD Changer part number XQE100240. Manufactured by ALPINE. Comes with 6 slot magazine.

4 x Serpent 17" alloy wheels with tyres & centre caps

These are 'used' and have been on the car for the last 2 years or so therefore have normal usage wear & tear damage.... The tyres are budget brands and have been on for less than 6 months so there is plenty of life left in them.

1 x Set of 4 premium floormats

Part number EAH10430LNF (from original invoice) and are ash grey. They are in fair condition and will be cleaned prior to purchase.

HTH

Steve

#10 ·
Sorry i didn't reply earlier about the photo. Just trying to sort out the digital camera from work. i'll have one up thursday eve at the latest ok. Then its up to you.. Ive been to the garage (non MGR dealer) today and they wouldn't do the wheel & said i'll have to go to Rover for it to be done so it may cost a bit more. It was £225 for the wheel and £25 fitting last time so if its only £25 to swap its not so bad i suppose.

#23 ·
Bad news mate.. Tried 2 garages: The 1st said they weren't willing to take it off and the second did have a look (after id attempted it myself the previous evening) and said it had been put on with different bolts to the old one (which were hex).. I did have a look in the daylight and it was like a screwdriver cross shape hole with 2 little holes at the side - seems like a special tool would have been needed to remove it

So to cut a long story short i had to take the car with the wheel on and p/x it like that... They didnt even go out to the car to check it over so wouldnt have noticed the old leather one was back on....

So sorry as I know you wanted it sooooo badly... They are on ebay sometimes so may be worth having a look on there

Thanks

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.