MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Hello Everyone from Jason Plato

48K views 201 replies 90 participants last post by  soj 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Wow, great news eh.......... MG back in the BTCC

I just wanna say hello to you all and thank you for the support you have given to the biggest news to hit UK motorsport in years.

My plan is to make regular visits to your site and keep you up to date with the real inside track on what is going on at MG KX Momentum Racing.

Thats it for now... other than to say....
This is going to be so exciting, MG are back.

Stay tuned.

All the best,

JP

#2 ·
Great to have you around Jason and look forward to your insight into the team.

Good luck with the preparations for the season, there is a lot of excitement in MG being back and you will get quite a following I have no doubt.

#7 · (Edited)
Totally epic! Look forward to seeing you race the car this year and I will be going to Rockingham. I went to Rockingham last season, my first BTCC race (late 18th birthday present :broon:), me and my dad were supporting you and we will more so this year :broon:. :welcome:. I follow your twitter (@StevenMGXPOWER), and I am big fan of 5th gear as well :broon:!

#33 ·
Nice one JP!
I'm already a follower of you and the team on twitter, seems like everyone has been blown away by the massive amount of support the new team has got.
Good luck for the season but please let the car do the talking on the track now your in equal machinery to Matt ;)
Can't wait for media day :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.