MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Photos of your F/TF - Post them here...

484K views 1K replies 481 participants last post by  IanMc 
#1 ·
Can't see any reason why you guys can't have one seen as there's one in the 75/ZT section.

Go on then, who's first?

#604 ·
@sam47:

no, that wasn't my car... unless the caretaker at that parking garage where I keep it secretly hotwired it and took it for a spin... and rolled back the odometer afterwards, no less... :D

he HAS been conspicuously friendly with me lately... who knows... :err:

#626 ·
some more "twilight pictures" of my "F"... had the hood down the other day to grease the hinges and keep them from creaking...

(how do you like the door pockets... I made them myself... taught myself how to use our old sewing machine last year and made them from heavy duty rucksack nylon...)

#630 ·
Washed her, and put the roof down .. so I took a picture or two on my phone .. I love the alloys, I know they are standard but they just suit the car in my eyes .. love it!

And yes, the eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed the chequered/union flag badges are in the wrong place on the wing .. I'll sort that out one day :p

#637 ·
Had a nice top-down run today, and snapped a couple of pics. Gave them the "Dash of Color" (sic) treatment hence the B/W backgrounds...

(Bloomin' mucky sill, must give the car a wash)

...and then ran them through ZXcam to see how a Sinclair ZX Spectrum would've rendered them!

The B/W backgrounds help A LOT for ZXcam rendering! Anyway, I was rather chuffed with how they came out, thought you lot might like to see!

#641 ·
Latest one of DeepBlue.

Just got the bonnet back from paint on thursday so fitted it yesterday. It's very light compared to the original. :broon:

I have gone for black mesh this time, so a slightly different look to it. I will also be replacing the bumper mesh for the black.

I'll be starting work on the venting in my next week off, but it will be a little more complicated as I want to keep the full size spare.

#642 ·
Latest one of DeepBlue.

Just got the bonnet back from paint on thursday so fitted it yesterday. It's very light compared to the original. :broon:

I have gone for black mesh this time, so a slightly different look to it. I will also be replacing the bumper mesh for the black.

I'll be starting work on the venting in my next week off, but it will be a little more complicated as I want to keep the full size spare.

That looks fantastic - can't wait...............

:hyper:

Andy