MG-Rover.org Forums banner

im in love with focus st

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  220SLi16v 
#1 ·
seen one today in blue with white stripes ,,,,,,,,,,, neverbeen fan of the ford mark after mk2 rs turbo then a xr3i when i was bit younger but that focus st is a bit tasty especially with that volvo turbo engine my mate got a s40 t4 turbo and that is rapid just hope they depricaite well in a few years time lol
might be next purchase if mgs are to be no more

#6 ·
stvme2519 said:
seen one today in blue with white stripes ,,,,,,,,,,, neverbeen fan of the ford mark after mk2 rs turbo then a xr3i when i was bit younger but that focus st is a bit tasty especially with that volvo turbo engine my mate got a s40 t4 turbo and that is rapid just hope they depricaite well in a few years time lol
might be next purchase if mgs are to be no more
Hahahaha, did you leave a surplus of commas at the start for us to freely distribute where we think fit throughout the rest of the paragraph?

#7 ·
:D I rather like the Focus ST. When I picked up my piddley 1.6 TDCi Focus from the dealers a few weeks back they had a very tasty Focus ST in....you've no idea how hard it was for me to turn my back on it....I wanted to take it but the fuel consumption doesn't lend itself to work mileage unfortunately! :D

#14 ·
Over an Astra VXR or Megane Renaultsport, then yes i prefer the new and smart looking Focus ST. If i were in the market for a new 200bhp (fwd only) hot hatch, then id have to drive the Golf as well, as i don't know anyone who has driven this car, and didn't really like the way it drives.

#18 ·
I'd leave the VXR alone to be honest, as good as it looks and has more BHP, it just cannot put it down properly on the road without wanting to head towards the nearest hedge, god help us all when the next generation of boyracer chavs start to get their hands on em :errx2:

My advice.... stick with the Focus ST, at least it's less likely for the engine management light to come on unlike the Vaux lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.