MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Car Pictures - Your Pride & Joy !!!

343K views 987 replies 352 participants last post by  gnu 
#1 ·
Hello just thought i would ask to see if the people of this forum wanted to post a couple of pictures of their Pride & Joy,
just to let others and me see what other people are doing to their cars
-

heres my 420 Gsdi Turbo my first Rover project which i am just starting:

i will upload some better ones when i have done a little bit more work on it
and it is cleaned and polished.

soe come on and get posting a few pictures of you motors

Ian​

See less See more
#56 ·
i prefer stutle mods, when i put straights on mine it was a big decision for me.

for me the exhaust is a bit too big, graphics not for me tbh mate.

de-orange those headlights are in order though. but it seems your well happy with and thats all that counts mate. everyone is different otherwise it would be a boring world.

plus i'm getting old now at 27 :D

#58 ·
thats a good point mate. i do like it how it is right now but i still got plenty in order for it. im going down the line of getting skirts and bib off a 180 and headlights definately need de-oranging.

i only hada few graphics on to begin with but my dad persuaded me to put the others on and he's 56!!! i think its because he's a child at heart and cant really modify his jag so he helps out with mine instead haha!

#62 ·
Love your car will, i prefer them without the huge spoiler and black is sweet.
Not so keen on the wheels.
your reg. would be great for me B20 = Honda B20vtec engine that i'm planning on doing. Hence after the D series 400 then making the exterior the same as yours but in white.

#63 ·
Cheers, I'm after some 180 wheels, but have other bits to do sooner than that! :(

As for the B20, why do you think I got my plate? ;)

I was going to put a B20 bottom end + B18 top end into my old CRX before I sold her... Poor mans Type-R, makes for some very impressive figures I tell ya! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.