MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Hello from Serbia

239K views 622 replies 84 participants last post by  Condor 
#1 · (Edited)
Hallo,
We are still not in EU , but is there any prohibition to be on the forum? Yes, I think so.
Pa da se čujemo i vidimo iako nas još neće u zajednicu, pristup forumima nam je slobodan. Svim ponosnim vlasnicima Rovera srdačan pozdrav iz Leskovca, prestonog grada dobrog roštilja.

#2 ·
ivanilicleskova said:
...I was upload photos of my car on the 45 and 49 th. page "Photos of your Rower or MGZT". Yes, I think it is very, very nice car. And very, very noble.
Can you please send the links? I would love to see...:dddc:

Also, remember you have only space for 5 messages, so delete these when you have read/sent them!I think I said this too late! your messages are full! :doh:

#3 · (Edited)
beauty

Here we are

Installed LPG Zavoly system. Its price with installation is 750 E. Consumption of LPG in urban driving is 15-16 l. This refers to the short distances 5-7 km daily. Consumption depends on the season. During the summer, the car consumes less, 13-14 l. On the open road with a speed of 120 km / h, the consumption is 11-11.5 l LPG. Embedded toroid tank capacity 42 l, which allows the 220-250 km ride. Bearing in mind that the price of LPG in Serbia 0:55 E, while the price of MB 1.1 E, it is easy to calculate where the advantage.

#7 ·
Thanks to Chris T and to Bazza for enabling photos. I know what the first photo is that I would like to post in the German Corner - never been able to.

We know that there have been arguments about who owns the Intellectual Property (IP) rights to elements of Rover including the name and the longship badge. Has a manufacturer discovered that no-one has the IP to Rovers made out of watermelons (lubenica*(sp?)? :lol:

Otherwise, ivanilicleskova, mo longer having the links to most of your photos here is nature's way of telling you to post them in the Rover 75 forum where you will make lots of people jealous!

I suggest start a thread here:

http://forums.mg-rover.org/forumdisplay.php?f=90

but only put maybe two or three of your best photos in to start with...

* Just discovered I remembered the Serbo-Croat for "watermelon". Which was handy TBH...

#9 ·
That's probably what I wanted to say - unless the second bit about Croatian and Serbian is a bit rude, hence the hehehe or lol, as we like to call it -

the post makes me think of Braća Blues and the question "Are church services in America always like that?" which my Croatian and Serbian friends asked me -

(using new picture embedding (thanks to ivanilicleskova) to show the Reverend James Brown at church)

This is Serbian corner, so here I can say voz instead of vlak and stacije instead of kolodvor..,

but I think we can all agree on MG, Rover and pivo! :beer:

: pivo: :more pivo: :grouphug:

#13 ·

I have no intend to expanded topic (Rover, beer and pretty woman). Here we are an old Balkans map from 14 th century. I can not find map from 1589.
yes, ivanilicleskova, if you wish to discuss Rovers, beer and pretty women you will hardly find anyone who can talk to you in Serb (srpska jezik?) and perhaps only Petric in Croat. You've heard my best words already!

Having said which, "Rovers, beer and pretty women in German" is the mission statement for the German Corner! but there are several of us who speak German.

"General Chat" is the best place for "Beer and pretty women" in English. And it is full of threads that all the family can read on those two subjects! ("Rovers" as cars go into the model-specific forums)

The map was from 1859 just after the first railways were built. I think the first-ever "Orient-Express" did not travel via Belgrade, but via Budapest (then Austria-Hungary) and Sofia (which was then in Turkey like Belgrade).

I found this map of Turkey including Serbia:

It's not very clear, but you can see that modern-day Bulgaria and a large chunk of southern Romania are included as well as Serbia.

#17 ·
Yes, my dear on line friend,
the fields at Leskovac are not stripy! (long and thin) as my english.
The city, initially known as Dubočica, was once known as "Little Manchester", because of its 19th century textile industry which was second only to that of Manchester, England. Today only connection between Leskovac and England is Rover. Ok, ok, and Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd, Aston Villa, Hull City, Everton, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, Fulham, Bolton, Stoke City, .... too.

#18 ·
Nije valjda da nema nikoga ko govori srpski ili hrvatski ili makedonski na ovom sajtu. Petrić se javio pa ućutao. Porodica Rover vlasnika jeste mala na ovim našim prostorima, pa utoliko veća potreba da se čujemo i razmenimo iskustva oko održavanja, pripreme vozila za zimu, rezervnih delova, servisiranja i td.

#19 ·
Devil's town

[/URL]
p://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8615/dsc05514.jpg[/img]

www.new7wonders.com.
Devil's town. Natural beauty, which is nominated for one of the 7 world wonders.
If you like please vote.
Đavolja Varoš (Serbian Cyrillic: Ђавоља Варош, meaning "Devil's Town") is a geographical region of south Serbia, by the Radan mountains near Kuršumlija. The region features exotic formations described as earth pyramids. Scientists say that they have been formed by erosion.
Since 1959, Djavolja Varos has been under protection of the state and by a 1995 decision of the Serbian Government, it was proclaimed a natural good of outstanding importance and put under the first-category level of protection.
A natural spring is located beneath the pyramids and has a high mineral concentration.[1] There are two springs: “Djavolja voda” (“Devil’s Water”), with extremely high acid water (pH 1.5) and high mineral concentration (15 g/l of water), and “Crveno vrelo” (“Red Well”).
Djavolja varos is a nominee in the New Seven Wonders of Nature election.[2], and it is 15th from 77 candidates, but first wonder in Europe, and first in Rocky Formation.
Legend
The region was formed several million years ago by strong volcanic activity. There are several legends surrounding this phenomenon; the most common one is that the poles represent God's punishment and that the formations are wedding guests that have turned into stone.​

#26 ·
Ma ja gosin.Petriću iskreno mislim da je mr. Petpending naših gora list. Vidim veze i švapski a bogami i francuski. Isuviše mi dobro razume naše fraze i običaje. :)
Uzgred kako služi limuzina. Kako stojite vi tamo sa delovima. Jesu li dostupni i jema li dobrih majstora za popravit ako što strada.

#27 ·
Ma ja gosin.Petriću iskreno mislim da je mr. Petpending naših gora list. Vidim veze i švapski a bogami i francuski. Isuviše mi dobro razume naše fraze i običaje. :)
Uzgred kako služi limuzina. Kako stojite vi tamo sa delovima. Jesu li dostupni i jema li dobrih majstora za popravit ako što strada na sokoćalu.

#28 ·
A čuj kako da ti kažem kad god kažem nekom vozim Rovera svi se hvataju za glavu (čuj nije golf,nije opel :rofl: pa odma drame)
Inace imao sam prometnu sa Roverom totalka nasao sam ako ti to sta znaci na autootpadu hladnjak,hauba,branik,lampa,posuda za vodu, za 1900 kuna!A čuj neznam koliko bi došlo za neki drugi ali to su cifre.Inace kod nas Rovere ovlašteno ko fol servisira Honda ali rade ih svi majstori bez problema!

#30 ·
Lepa nego šta

Znači isto kao i ovde kod nas. Imao sam velikih muka da na ovdašnjim forumima objasnim da Rover nije bauk. Naročitio naučnicima koji nikada nisu ni seli u Rovera a kamo li ga imali i vozili. Iskreno mi je žao što si imao nezgodu, ali eto nađu se delovi. Skoro sam menjao zadnji levi štop u kompletu (izletela budala na krivini sa kolovoza na trotorar, oborila saobraćajni znak koji je lupio po zadnjem delu, i uteko dok sam strčao iz stana da mu nanu naninu). Polovan, a kao da je iz dućana, me koštao 60 e. Na ebay su cene tu negde, ili malo niže, ali ako uračunam troškove dopreme i eventualno neku malu carinu dođe mi isto. Doduše jedan mi lik tražio celih 100, no u okolini Šapca i Čačka imaš na desetine autootpada. Šta tu svega ima, čudo jedno.
I da, na kraju mislim da je Weltmeister prava stvar. :tjthedj:

#31 ·
Evo još uvijek ganjam osiguranje da mi isplati štetu od nekih 12.000 kuna .Sutra opet slikanje i rekonstrukcija a prošlo je od nesreće skoro 2 mjeseca pa si ti misli a uz to nisam kriv za nezgodu :spank:a auto napola sređen našao sam haubu ,branik,lampu,hladnjak ali treba mjenjati prednji vezni lim i farbati sve komplet đizus!

#32 ·
Znaš, čovek se sekira, tišti, šteta velika, puno novaca valja da se sve dovede u red, a opet eno ti onog dana kod nas kod Dobanovaca karambola, u lančanom sudaru učestovalo preko 80 vozila. Krš, deformisani lim, polomljeno staklo, ljudi razbijenih noseva, glava. Kad oće, onda oće. Na sreću niko mrtav. Sve se to ponovo dovede u red, samo život i zdravlje ne mogu. Tako da te malo utešim, biće kola, i auta, čuvaj život i zdravlje. :hgf:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.