rover 75 cd changer wiring - MG-Rover.org Forums

Go Back   MG-Rover.org Forums > Model Specific Forums > MG ZT / Rover 75 (Sponsored by Rimmer Bros)

Old 02-05-2008, 13:28   #1
rogerbodger

Car: Rover 75
rover 75 cd changer wiring

I have a 2001 Y reg Rover 75 with a Phillips radio cassette player type 22DC754/60B standard fitting, I have purchased a 6 disc CD changer, a genuine Rover part STC 53117 that is supposed to plug straight into the back with the wiring lead STC 53200-D, everything connects exept a blue connector with three wires, yellow/black, pink/black, black, I can find anyhere to plug this in.
There is also a single pink wire and I cannot see where that goes either, I do not have a wiring diagram so I would be very grateful if someone could advise me on how to connect it up. At the moment with the connections that will connect, the CD changer does not work at all and seems to have no power going to it. Thanks to anyone who can help.
rogerbodger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-05-2010, 23:21   #2
genpk

Car: Rover 75
Belated reply --Was searching for the same solution to fit the Rover 75 CD stacker to the new chinese 2 din units came across this old thread,
I think the pink wire is the permenant battery power to the CD stacker, the yellow /black is audio either L + VE or - , the black sounds like the earth,
pink / black not sure ,can't find a colour reference to that.
genpk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message