matrix heater - MG-Rover.org Forums

Go Back   MG-Rover.org Forums > Model Specific Forums > MG ZT / Rover 75 (Sponsored by Rimmer Bros)

Old 10-01-2010, 16:03   #1
toby75

Car: Rover 75
matrix heater

Hi how tu flas matrix heater and wer is located with foto if you cand the pasager air flow is could thanks sory for bad english .It is a rover 75 cdt 2002
toby75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2010, 16:39   #2
jimbo

Car: Ex 75 V8 owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by toby75 View Post
Hi how tu flas matrix heater and wer is located with foto if you cand the pasager air flow is could thanks sory for bad english .It is a rover 75 cdt 2002
Hi Toby - I'm hoping that Colvert sees your question and answers it en Francais so it will be easier for you to understand.

To access the heater matrix you will have to remove the passenger side left hand trim panel and the facia closing panel above the footwell (I'm assuming it's a LHD vehicle, and MGR didn't alter the location from RHD) I'm sure you'd have to drain the cooling system to be able to remove it and flush.

Guess you're having problems with your heater being cold on the passenger side, mind that'd be on the driver's side on a LHD car!

Not had this problem myself, so any other information or pictures from other members would assist

Regards

Last edited by jimbo; 10-01-2010 at 17:46. Reason: wrong information? regarding location on lhd car
jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 19-01-2010, 20:57   #3
COLVERT

Car: R 75 Diesel. Plus Honda CB 1,000 R. motorbike. 130 bhp engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Hi Toby - I'm hoping that Colvert sees your question and answers it en Francais so it will be easier for you to understand.

To access the heater matrix you will have to remove the passenger side left hand trim panel and the facia closing panel above the footwell (I'm assuming it's a LHD vehicle, and MGR didn't alter the location from RHD) I'm sure you'd have to drain the cooling system to be able to remove it and flush.

Guess you're having problems with your heater being cold on the passenger side, mind that'd be on the driver's side on a LHD car!

Not had this problem myself, so any other information or pictures from other members would assist

Regards
Jimbo. Did reply to previous posts but he never came back to read the replies or post me. I think the same has happened here, he asked that question but has not been back since!!! C'est la vie !!
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote