MG-Rover.org Forums banner

MG-Rover.org Calendars Now available

14K views 146 replies 36 participants last post by  Martin_H 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear All

The MG-Rover.org A4 colour Wall Calendar 2006 is now available for purchase, so orders can now be received.

Price is £7 each plus £0.75p postage and packing.

For two calendars p&p is £0.94p, three calendars p&p is £1.40.

These p&p prices are for UK only. For overseas prices please contact me at "drayton.honey@virgin.net".

Paypal can be used as a medium to receive payments but please add an extra 46p per calendar for charges incurred. The email address you require for paypal payments only is "beesknees.calendars@virgin.net".

Alternatively, please send cheques/postal orders (payable to: Martin Honey) to:

Martin Honey
Bees Knees Calendars
12 Lockway
Drayton Village
Abingdon
Oxfordshire OX14 4LG
UK

I sincerely hope you will all be pleased with them.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please remember to include your name and delivery address, plus your calendar choice (i.e. MGR ORG) as I am producing several other calendars this year.

Could those members who were informed by Steve that their car had been one of the chosen featured few, please supply me with their addresses so that I can send on a complimentary calendar.

A sample of the calendar can be viewed at the link below:
http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?p=1072312#post1072312

See less See more
#11 ·
Martin, I will gladly buy a calendar!!!!!

Looks good.
BUT only when the guy who runs the Orbital Shop gets off his lazy ass and sends me the mg-rover.org sticker he owes me from September. If anyone here could help me chase him up on this (a phone number would be greatly appreciated) as he has not responded to previous emails.

#13 ·
shadybarry218iS said:

Looks good.
BUT only when the guy who runs the Orbital Shop gets off his lazy ass and sends me the mg-rover.org sticker he owes me from September. If anyone here could help me chase him up on this (a phone number would be greatly appreciated) as he has not responded to previous emails.
Yell.com or the online BT phone directory using the above name might help in obtaining a number?

#19 ·
calendars

shadybarry218iS said:

Looks good.

Not sure of the relevance here, but the stickers obviously have nothing to do with myself or the selling of the calendars so where possible, could we keep this thread for reference to calendars only, would be much appreciated. Many thanks. :D

Martin

#20 ·
Paypal

Payment received via paypal from "no1knows", "RedDevil" and "petevick".

Thanks for that.

For future reference though, can Paypal payments include an extra 46p per order, was shocked at what Paypal charge :yikes: . I hadn't realised the charges were this high!

cheers

Martin

#23 ·
e668ecp said:
Hi all, I'll be having one but I feel that some of the profit should go to either the MG Rover Trust fund or a charity... will this happen?
Nope, but we are doing a charity one... more details very soon.

As for the Stickers - I suggest you look on the online shop's site.. ;) The number is on there...

http://orbshop.mg-rover.org

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.