MG-Rover.org Forums banner

rover 25 1.4

407 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  gnu 
#1 · (Edited)
:grin:Hi All,

I have recently just passed my test which means of course I am looking for my first car, after looking through quotes from many insurance companies quoting me 8k on a small car it makes choosing a car very easy.

However I would like to consider myself quite the enthusiast having grown up with my parents Mg's and rovers its hard not to fall in love with them !

As you can tell from the title I'm looking for the 25 1.4 , and I was wondering if anyone would be selling theirs ?

Preferably I would like a GSI if there is any about ;), although at the end of the day I guess everyone would like a GSI right ?

However if you know anyone who might be selling theirs I would appreciate if you could leave their number , or if you spot any that would be fab too !

I can't wait to get my first car ! hopefully it's the first of many rovers to come !

Thanks ,

Will

EDIT : my budget is anything below around 2k and I live in Manchester I wouldn't travelling a bit further if it means the car is worth it , but if it is a hundred miles or so I would consider if there was help bringing the car closer to me ;)

Thanks again

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.