Titanfall - MG-Rover.org Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-05-2015, 09:09 Thread Starter

Car: MG ZR 1.4 & Rover 200 1.1
Titanfall

Anyone play Titanfall on Xbox One?

Been playing it the last week. Really enjoying it! Been a long time since I've actively wanted to play a FPS online over other games.

I'm trying to smash through the campaign on both sides but I keep getting the same bloody levels and/or the sides I have previously played!

I am thoroughly enjoying it though. I seem to be able to do a fair bit better as a sniper too!

Although currently I'm using the default Carbine weapon, with an Atlas Titan and the XO Chaingun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 15-05-2015, 10:29

Car: Rover 623 GSI
Nope and until the xbox one comes down to a reasonable price I won't be having one. Using the Xbox 360 Slim that I bought new at a knocked down price when teh one was coming out.

Currently going through Alpha Protocol. Don't play online much as out connection is too slow ans those with a fast in City connection just walk all over you. Tried with Skyrim and another game so until they finally get Fibre optic lines otu here it's just not worth it. The connection just lags so.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 15-05-2015, 13:03 Thread Starter

Ah, well I got a bargain Xbox One so can't complain!

Got the Console & 2 Games (New) for 250.
I was dubious about the amount of games to keep me busy over my 360 (and I still have several to play on that, but I'm loving it!

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 17-05-2015, 11:26

Well I made the mistake of buying a new release......................... pre ordered it etc but once I started playign the gliches were soooooooooooooooo bad I gave up. Will try agin in the Autumn once they have had time t sort the bugs and gliches out. Won't buy new release again now. before that the newest game was Skyrim which was bought not long after it came out. Was in Game browsing and found a retruned copy at 2/3rds the new price so bought it .

Very happy with it too. Even bought some DLC for it.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 21-05-2015, 11:02 Thread Starter

Haven't played Skyrim, but have Oblivion and found it a bit "meh".

I've now sunk 35 Hours in to Titanfall according to my stats! Loving it, I genuinely can not get enough of it! Had a mate over yesterday and we took it in turns then he watched me wrecking face online!

Got some very satisfying kills too! As I'm trying to unlock all weapon attachments, I have a few challenges to do so I have been using the Arc Cannon. Hilarious fun. Shot a "grunt" with the arc cannon and he exploded, the arc jumped to 3 of his other team mates who also all exploded! Great fun!

I also got my first "Goose" kill. You can choose to eject from a Titan, which fires you up into the air rather high. The aim is to kill the pilot in the air, but they move so quick its a tough one. I got one with the arc cannon and he exploded in mid air. Was epic!

A couple of short clips:
Smash & Grab
Snappy

and a Forza "race" too...
Epic Finish

I heard all about how bad the glitches were on some games, but I have yet to have any problems really. Very impressed so far!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 31-05-2015, 09:25

Well I have the full Elder scrolls collection. It started as a PC game called Red Guard whcih i ahve but cannot get it to work on the PC now. The odler ones are the on original Xbox which I still have.

Right now am back in Dragon Age Inquistion which is still glichy.