About
Our Top Forums Full Forum Listing →

MGF and MGTF

• 1.2M
  • 128M
  • 1.2M
  • 128M

MG ZR / Rover 25, 200 & Streetwise

Talk about anything ZR/25/200 & Streetwise related here.
  • 93.5M
  • 93.5M

MG ZT / Rover 75

A forum for Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners :)
  • 67.4M
  • 67.4M

MG / Rover Related Chat - up to 2005

General Chat on MG / Rover related subjects covering up to & including the collapse in 2005. Technical questions should be posted in the appropriate model section below.
  • 31.3M
  • 31.3M

MG ZS / Rover 45 & 400

Talk about anything MG ZS / Rover 45 & 400 related here.
  • 37.7M
  • 37.7M
Top Photos Go to Showcase →
MG6
MG6 2012 MG Rover 6 (SIL...
Z Scotland
Z Scotland's 2002 MG Rover MG ZS
Z Scotland's 2002 MG Rover MG ZS 2002 MG Rover MG ZS ...
Z Scotland
Z Scotland's 2015 MG Rover MG3
Z Scotland's 2015 MG Rover MG3 2015 MG Rover MG3 (Y...
Z Scotland
Rover 416SLi
Rover 416SLi 1995 MG Rover 416SLi...
Doclivcm
Trending Discussions All Trending Discussions →
  1. **Show Us Your Cars!!**

MG ZR / Rover 25, 200 & Streetwise
    Hi after i post suggesting this i decided to do it. If everyone could post there favourite 2 pictures of there cars so everyone can see. Hopefully a nice mod will make this a sticky.
  2. Restoration of a Mk1 Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0 GLS Coupe

Other Manufacturer models
    Hi All, This thread will cover the restoration of a Mk1 Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0 GLS Coupe, which is essentially a UK rebadged Opel Manta B. Apologies if anyone was following the last thread on this subject that I had created, but I decided to delete it and start again as when content from...
  3. What have you done to your 400/45/ZS today?

MG ZS / Rover 45 & 400
    Pretty much as it says above peeps, what have we all been up to today? I received the wiring adaptor (BMW to ISO) for the headunit so I can swap out the radio :) Got a bit of a surprise the other night expecting a two minute job! When did the BMW style wiring come into play? I thought it was...
  4. MG ZT / Rover 75 - Common questions, problems and how to's .....

MG ZT / Rover 75
    With the many thousands of threads in the 75 and ZT Technical Help area, it is often difficult to find an answer to the problem that you have, or you may want an answer to a burning question. Here you will find links to pages on MG-Rover.org that will help you in answering your question. Over...
  5. What have you done to your MGF MGTF today? (Second Part)

MGF and MGTF
    Today have got to remove the failed front pipe.. Dammned thing has broken in the flexi. The outer mesh is fine it is the inner corrogated bit that has failed and this pipe was new in January. This is the second one to fail like this .............................. first one was the replacemnt on...