MG-Rover.org Forums banner
Biomorphic ZS120

· Premium Member
31,534 Posts
Nice car :) - Sadly you need a really bright day to get the most effect for the camera for monogram paints. You can see an accurate idea of the Biomorphic effect on the Picture of the ZS badge, the area around the number plate works well. But in real life, its that kind of effect all over the car. Well nice!

· Registered
851 Posts
5*s thanks. Now I finally have the car I'm really pleased with the colour - Buying Monogram has been such a gamble - I'd only ever seen a 5mm by 25mm paint sample before choosing it!

You're right about needing a bright day to see it at it's best - but it's November now and I don't think we'll be seeing many of those! perhaps next spring!

The other problem is it looks so different at different times. Before it arrived I'd seen the swatch, the photo of the ZT-T in Top Gear, the photos of teh ZR at the Motor Show and seen the Motor Show car in real life and they all look different!!!!

One last point though - I'm sure it's difficult to catch the true colour with a camera as it only has a single 'point of focus' whereas we have two, slightly offset.

To ANYONE out there thinking monogram - do it! It's well worth it. Look at the swatch and info and imagine the car - It'll be 10x as good!!

Media information

Category
Biomorphic ZS
Added by
GarethP
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media