Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    17,856 Posts
    I'm glad to hear it. I did wonder if he was just humouring his victims :(

· Registered
    4,117 Posts
    sorry about the time delay again, i found the grill when i was out in the garage the day after sending it, put some pics up when you get them fitted :)

· Registered
    4,117 Posts
    hi dude, has it arrived yet it was sent with parcel frund, i have however found the grill badge which must of come off, so if you need this i can send this down to you, let me know, sorry about the massive delay with everything:( hopefully see pictures of it all fitted soon :)

· Registered
    2,021 Posts
    nah Tricky got his but he says it was unworking upon arrival mate, more a case of forgetting to send payment back! Will be done by the weekend though.

And Matty I know I sent yours, i'll try find a receipt and track code for ya.

Dan

· Registered
    4,117 Posts
    HI MATE,

sorry i wrapped the stuff up before i went away and left my dad to post it, but somehow he lost the bit of paper with your address on so can you send it across again please sorrry,

· Registered
    2,021 Posts
    hey mate, had to go back in for a few checkups and what not, but seemingly im healthy! I go back to work saturday (was hoping to go back early this week full time) so will get it done then.

Dan

· Registered
    2,021 Posts
    hey buddy, just come out of hospital, hence the lack of a reply! just finishing the final layer now as its sunny out. if you could re-send your address I'll get it sent out ASAP =] sorry for not letting you know mate!

Dan

· Registered
    4,117 Posts
    hi mate hopefully get them all ready to send out on saturday sorry about the delay with the lights just dont want you have any problems with them :)

· Registered
    4,117 Posts
    yer ill get it sorted asap, im just not happy with the way the passanger one has sealed so sorting that first mate :)

· Registered
    4,117 Posts
    sorry mate i ant put pics on yet but will shortly, im just waiting for some rain to make sure lights are sealed properly :)

· Registered
    4,117 Posts
    de-badge would be ok however im not to good at fibre glass haha, so thats upto you,
    and well what would you be happy paying mate, with and without the de-badge bit :)

pic of de-tango lights now up aswel mate,

also clear your messages :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…